Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

4 hours ago, paul101 said:

People still watch CNN as a reliable, truthful and impartial source? It's crude anti Trump propaganda, they are political activists not journalists.

Not that I'm disagareeing with you, but what do you recommend for impartial political news? 

3 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Donald now thinks he is Churchill and keeps on repeating that nobody did a better job fighting the virus. The disturbing aspect is that he really seems to believe this as he seems to believe he is never lying anyway. Mental health problem, must be hospitalised.

Repeat a lie often enough, especially from the world's biggest platform, and it becomes the truth. Also, the Democrat politicians do a very, very poor job countering the lies. I've seen HS class president campaigns run infinitely better than the Democrats. 

33 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Also, the Democrat politicians do a very, very poor job countering the lies.

Agreed. They just would have to read CNN daily, doublecheck if the democratically elected President´s  latest lies can be verified and then publish the news over and over again. They are too peaceful.

I'll still say, the foes of Trump, are keeping their powder dry.

Important information is coming to light and to have seen, this information, months or years ago, would have allowed Trump to draw attention away to, a more risible distraction, and thereto neuter the import.

Only  7~8 weeks to go.

3 hours ago, Coss said:

Important information is coming to light and to have seen, this information, months or years ago, would have allowed Trump to draw attention away to, a more risible distraction, and thereto neuter the import.

Only  7~8 weeks to go.

Mr Coss,

I think the internationally accepted theory is even if a clip turns up Trump strangling a grandmother in a wheelchair to death  it would not matter to his followers.

17 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I'm mildly curious as to why Trump has this visceral hatred of Obama. Anyone have a guess?

Trump's a racist.

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:
19 hours ago, Coss said:

Only  7~8 weeks to go.

Mr Coss,

I think the internationally accepted theory is even if a clip turns up Trump strangling a grandmother in a wheelchair to death  it would not matter to his followers

Bubi, you are absolutely correct.  

Additionally: An interview with Peter Strzok I saw, brought to light the possibility/probability, that the Russians also kept their powder dry in the 2016 election, and that there is more, that they have in the "things that control Trump" tool  box, opportunities, that they are yet to use.  The current, primary, set of strings, that Putin has Trump tethered to, are Financial in nature.