Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The truth is most Christians don't give a fuck about abortion. They don't like it in principle but aren't staying up nights thinking about it. A great deal of the reason to ban it is because liberals (women) want it. There are some more sordid reasons they want it ban and I'll beg the pardon of the forum for being cryptic but you may likely guess it. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-proposes-born-alive-executive-170022294.html

Proud Boys gathering, some oh, 200~300 of them...

freak.jpg.bbea3c69e5da1dce96d04da348c17fb9.jpg

Salvation, right?

binoculars.jpg.fae6e1dc3ce7e6b5af950611d6d6df14.jpg

Binoculars, because you know they have to be hunted down, right?

knee.jpg.a4dc4f3604576c651fe3e0f7398430cd.jpg

Do they have the brain power to understand the irony of taking a knee (vis Kapernick)?

nutter.jpg.11d1c0aa5ab80d5846b606d4d7828636.jpg

further comment is superfluous 

Proud boys, like a lot of these militia groups are pussies Coss. They go after soft targets. Women, kids, isolated men. They tried to stage a protest outside Maxine Water's  campaign office in south Los Angeles. She is a black congresswoman, very outspoken against Trump. I know exactly where her office is. The proud boys had to call the cops ahead of time. The LA cops told them, once you are at the office we can protect you. 

Local residents...many part of a community youth organization..HAHHAHA (gang members) roamed the area and made them all go back into their cars tails between their legs. She is loved down there and they weren't looking to hurt anyone. Again, I know that area, know people down there. 

They show up with police protection in other cities. Make sure there are mostly women and not many men in the places they go. Same with the other ones. In Georgia when the NFAC a black gun club (not a fan of that particular group by the way for reasons I won't go into) but the militias stayed the fuck away when they marched. And then contacted them to 'march together' at other cities. 

These far right extremists are pussies. Dylan Roof said he stayed away from groups that had young people because he feared he wouldn't be successful. So he went to a church with old people praying. These guys repeatedly do that if you look at the pattern. They go to Portland where they know the crowd is mostly women, with progressive men who aren't fighters. You never, ever, ever, ever, see them in Chicago, Philly, Baltimore where there are protests there. They are too scared. They are brave posting online videos with AKs compensating for dick size and shooting at straw targets with 'liberals' or BLM painted on them. Rittenhouse went to Kenosha, Wisconsin, he is in Illinois. Chicago is in Illinois. Yeah, exactly. He's  a pussy like the rest of them. 

I know the mentality. I went to HS with such guys  

...anyway, because they are cowards, they attack women, kids, mass shootings at sitting ducks. They stay away from any areas with lots of 'urban' (code speak) young people in their 20s and 30s. 

I recall them going to Anaheim several years ago and local Latinos, cholos, ran them off. The FBI knows about them, have them infiltrated, and have been trying hard to stop attacks. But there are too many splinter groups, etc. Hence the link above. They have infiltrated law enforcement so that's why we see Kyle Rittenhouse get the red carpet treatment. Shockingly Obama didn't pursue it but he's a centrist, moderate. Not going to make waves. https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/ and the military has the same issue. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/24/us-military-white-supremacy-extremist-plot  The LA County sheriffs have actual gangs inside the department, who carry out kills. https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-08-20/lasd-gangs-who-are-the-compton-executioners

As I said, no one goes to the extreme comment 'defund the police' in a vacuum. Its a desperate solution for a real problem. My solution is to 1. Have these major urban PDs headed by a former, trusted general or colonel who has run the Military Police in large areas. If you are a chief of police you are part of the problem. You have spent 20 years or more on average not addressing the problem, hence your promotion to chief. No reformer gets to be close to chief or even promoted. We've seen repeatedly, no matter how glaringly bad the cops are the police chief and union support them. 2. Make police have liability insurance the same as doctors and other fields. The tax dollars pay for their mistakes. If they keep abusing people and having to pay out of their insurance their premium will be too high and they'll have to leave. This will greatly slow them joining another PD and doing the same. 3. FBI do its job and weed out the extremists. 4. Stop monetizing police work. Cities 'tax' the people by having police write tickets for anything. The people need to demand this. 

tRump will either catch Biden and pass him or just lose out. It will be very, very close. The American have been blatantly and shockingly wrong before (Bush 2nd term, Nixon's second term). But when you have 40% of the people openly supporting fascism, its not a surprise. 

The Dems are feckless.  The one thing that will happen no matter who is there is a crash. We are long over due. 

No Republican president has won the popular vote in his first election since 1988. Which is a great reason to end the electoral college. tRump may well become the first president to lose the popular vote twice and get re-elected. 

The Democrats should start formulating a plan to get rid of the electoral college but they are too inept to do it. Republicans shouldn't be for it either if they believed in fairness. And you can guarantee that if it was reversed they'd be making priority one.