Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

11 hours ago, cavanami said:

Warren Buffet, billionaire in the USA, has bragged for years that his secretary paid more taxes then he did.

1. President Trump has donated his presidential salary and has not taken $1.00, thus no taxes would be incurred.

Bubi, do the research don't be a dummkopf and get suckered by the lying, marxist media!

Buffet, his family and companies are not subject to multiple, wide ranging intervestergations by DOJ and SDNY amongst others, that are all due to roost, post November.

President Urine Hair has still received $73 million in Russian Salaries in the last year.

What happens when we trust the non lying media, with no marxist ties?

Gentlemen,

to enjoy the board and myself I may with the greatest of all pleasures publish this piece of true entertainment :

"But there's another massive revelation contained in the Times' reporting that isn't getting nearly enough attention: Trump wrote off $26 million in unexplained "consulting fees" between 2010 and 2018, with almost $750,000 apparently going to his daughter, Ivanka, in one disclosure."

I am laughing my arse off. He should take his tax advisor to court and ask for compensation, in case he had one. A tax evasion classic of the primitive type, identically executed by hopefully esteemed boardmember BuBi during the early 20íes. Which is why I was always waiting for something like this to appear within the Trump empire. We tax avoiders walk along the same path and I am fully with Donald. And then, unfortunately, cometh the day of truth. Jesus what fun to read this. "Consulting fees " , I am almost vomiting with laughter.

There's still laughs to be had

"

'Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?,' Trump tweeted Monday morning.

And the president said during a press conference at the White House on Sunday that he wasn't joking.

'No, I'm not joking. I mean, I'm willing to take a drug test. I think he should too,' he said. 

On Sunday, when asked by reporters if he would take a drug test, Biden replied:  'No, I have no comment.

And his campaign put out a statement saying if Trump 'thinks his best case is made in urine, he can have it.' 

"

Trump initially wanted to name his daughter Ivanka as his running mate, according to a forthcoming book by former Trump campaign deputy Rick Gates. Trump repeatedly brought up the prospect of naming Ivanka as his VP pick, so much so that his campaign polled the idea twice. “I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?” Trump said. “She’s bright, she’s smart, she’s beautiful, and the people would love her!” Ivanka was reportedly the one who told Trump that it wasn’t a good idea to pick her. Mike Pence was ultimately selected as Trump’s running mate only after he delivered a “vicious and extended monologue” about Bill and Hillary Clinton. (Washington Post / The Guardian)

A third federal judge ordered the U.S. Postal Service to halt changes that have causes nationwide mail delays. U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan in D.C. agreed with previous ruling that the changes are likely to risk the timely delivery of election mail and hinder state responses to the novel coronavirus pandemic. Sullivan said it is “clearly in the public interest to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, to ensure safe alternatives to in-person voting, and to require that the USPS comply with the law.” Sullivan found that USPS has removed 711 high-speed sorting machines around the country this year, a nearly 15 percent reduction in capacity, or about 30 million pieces of paper mail per hour. (Washington Post)

Trump’s former campaign manager was taken from his home in Florida by police and involuntarily committed to a hospital for evaluation. Brad Parscale’s wife called the police and reported that he was armed and threatening suicide. Police arrived and took him to Broward Health Medical Center under Florida’s Baker Act, which allows police to detain and commit a person who is potentially a threat to himself or others. (Sun-Sentinel / Washington Post)