Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/proud-boys-arrest-trump-stand-by-175248423.html

Proud Boys Member Arrested On Assault Charges After Trump Told Hate Group: 'Stand By'

They were on the side of the neo Nazis in Charlottesville

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boyshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

The Proud Boys is a far-right[1][2][3][4][5] neo-fascist[6][7][8][9] male-only organization that promotes and engages in political violence.[10][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started as a joke in the far-right Taki's Magazine[16] in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney musical Aladdin.[17][18] The Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right in early 2017, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values." This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right rally.[19][20]

The group believes men—especially white men—and Western culture are under siege; their views have elements of the white genocide conspiracy theory.[21][22][23] Officially, the group rejects white supremacy, although members have participated in multiple racist events and events centered around anti-left violence, with a former member organizing the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.[24] The organization glorifies violence[25][26][27][28] and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club."[24][29][30]

In late November 2018, it was reported the FBI had classified the Proud Boys as an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.[12][31] Two weeks later, an FBI official briefing Clark County, Washington law enforcement officials on the group, denied that it was their intent to classify the entire group in this manner and ascribed the mistake to a misunderstanding. During the briefing, FBI agents suggested using websites for more information, including the SPLC resource.[31][32] The official said that their intent was to characterize the possible threat from certain members of the group.[33]

It was well known Woodrow Wilson was a white supremacist and fully supported the KKK. He was born and raised in Virginia. He had a private showing of 'Birth Of A Nation' in the White House and thought it was a truthful, great film. 

In public speeches he never talked about this. It was known, widely known but it wasn't  said by him in speeches and public interviews, etc. Trump is the first to fully endorse it by omission. Obviously not all his support share that view but its not a deal breaker for them. Not all Nazis hated Jews. Many joined after the fact for the access to jobs, etc.  but targeting Jews was not a deal breaker for them. Truman lost a lot of political capital desegregating the military in 1948. It did not go over well in the south and midwest which he needed desperately to win the election in 1948. He is from Kansas, was mentored in Kansas by a man who was part of the KKK, openly. It was not a deal breaker for Truman. 

Biden wrote the Crime Bill on 1994. He was against bussing in the '70s. He was public about working with southern Senators who had strong ties to segregation. All those things can make anyone conclude he was insensitive to blacks or at worst racist. The crime bill was widely supported across the country. It was not seen as an extremist  view. This came on the back of the crack explosion. Bussing was widely not popular in the 1970s. It was mainstream to be against bussing. Both sides had issues of it. Many black families argued against their child often being bussed 1 hour to and from school instead of fixing up the schools in their areas. Against bussing was mainstream. The Senate, until the 90s was a cordial club. The Senate had a reputation of being far, far more congenial. Ted Kennedy, younger brother of JFK and RFK was a far left liberal and his closest friends in the senate were right wing Senators. Including John MCain, far right Orrin Hatch of Utah and him were very, very close friends. Among others. The Senate has a 6 year term, so a re-elected Senator was there for 12 years and in that time you get to know people on a very personal level. Most of the compromise was done in the Senate private chambers. The floor was all for show. They would hash out deals in the Senate chambers among themselves and then play to the press on the floor, arguing against the proposal of close friends. 

Am I excusing Biden? No. I'm saying his past is not unusual, uniquely bigoted at all. He was mainstream. Trump is blatant and public. And his support of the Proud Boys solidified his base. 

...and before we see posts saying "What about BLM?" They are now mainstream whether we like them or not. Sports leagues around the world are taking the knee. The English Premier League the most watched sports league on the planet had Black Lives Matter emblazoned on shirts. All  the major sports leagues in America have supported them. The movement isn't seen as a domestic terrorist group. 

And Biden and the Democrats have not publicly supported Antifa as well. 

These groups go where they won't get any resistance. The minute the NFAC, the black gun club showed up in Stone Mountain, Georgia and if you know Georgia, it is the state home for the KKK, the Proud Boys and all the groups didn't do jack schitt. They didn't go to Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago, they stay clear of those places. They go to Portland in numbers because Portland is liberal white suburban kids and young adults. They are pussies. Which makes them uniquely dangerous because they go after soft targets. Isolated people, women, etc, 

The Oathkeepers, another neo fascist group tried going to Maxine Waters office in South Central LA and got run out. Even with police support which they sought prior. Bad idea going to an area where the Crips and Bloods as well as Mexican gangs are prevalent and protesting at a beloved Congresswoman's office. They didn't make it out of their cars. 

They aren't there to protect businesses. Its not their businesses and its not their job and no PD ever, ever wants untrained armed civilians in numbers in that kind of environment. Its a recipe for disaster. It's not his job, but these days the police are tacitly deputizing these guys. That's why Kyle Rittenhouse was able to walk around like that. The police should have stopped him. But they are unofficially deputizing these far right groups. The argument "well, the police are too afraid to go in so someone has to' is complete bullshit argument. That's vigilantism. That's mob policing. What ciiizen gets the right to arbitrarily stop and detain me or shoot me if I'm in that area? The same goes for any BLM or Antifa person. But no one encourages the latter to do it. tRump and law enforcement are encouraging the former to do it. One of them inadvertently or knowingly shoots someone innocent. What happens then? They are deputized. 

Militia groups went into New Orleans during Katrina and openly shot residents doing nothing. Also, people were starving, flooded out and getting food anyway they can. Wrongly called looters. They were starving no food. But were being shot. You have no right to shoot someone breaking into your neighbor's property. As a society we all agree that's the police's job. I'm not saying I wouldn't go to stop the person if I knew my neighbor was away on vacation but I do so, knowing the law does not advocate that. I do so knowing if I kill that person I may go to jail. Its not a perfect system of laws we have but its what we agree on as a society. 

43 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

...and before we see posts saying The English Premier League the most watched sports league on the planet had Black Lives Matter emblazoned on shirts.

Then they realized their mistake and removed it.  It is now up to individual clubs how they support the movement.

I would like to see them “Taking the Knee” when there are actually fans in the stadium, it maybe accepted down South by the Southern Softies, but not a chance Oop Norf where they would be booed of the pitch.

Why the far right, nationalist state for themselves is an asinine, non starter. this guy is a some yocal, obviusly seen his best days a long time ago and perhaps a case that he's never seen any good days. But lets say we discuss this separate nationalist far right, ethno state seriously. No one can ever tell me what happens to the 1000s of nuclear war heads? Who gets them? LOL. Like China, Russia, the world is going to stand by and see such a state with ICBMs? These groups also ask for a separation of races by and large. None of them would stand for a fully nuclearized black state. 

Lastly, who gets to pay off the 20+ trillion dollar U.S. debt. Who gets that? What currency will they use? LOL. Who gets the tons and tons of chemical weapons we have stockpiled? 

Its an asinine proposition. Back in 1860 it was far easier to set up a separate state. Today? Impossible. Even if you planned it from all sides, it would take a gargantuan effort, Finally, anyone proposing a separate state has by definition said the Constitution is not the law of the land, doesn't love America and are inherently unAmerican.