Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

LOL...I love how a Republican president, Attorney General, FBI Director and Senate majority leader can't see what some guy making podcasts in his mother's basement can. LOLOLOL....if the election goes as "planned", we are going to get an escalation of this stuff over the next 4 years.

Obama had to deal with a Republican senate leader who told him and the world he will not work with Obama on anything. He was derelict of his duties. He doesn't have tot approve of everything but the government can not function without  compromise. Its impossible. Obama didn't whine. He did his best anyway, no matter what you think of his presidency. Stats show that the Dems compromised with Trump and Republicans over a variety things. Trump of course wanted his way 100 percent of the time and when Dems came to the oval office to discuss and compromise he immediately went into a tirade before anything was even discussed. What a whiny bitch. He spent 4 years whinging about everything. Governed via twitter. The biggest no show job in WH history was president and WH spokesperson. 

Things have gotten so bad that unethical, immoral and possibly illegal behavior is normalized. On a call in front of the cameras to Netanyahu, tRump says to him "I bet you sleepy Joe couldn't have gotten you a deal like this, huh?" The Israeli leader danced around it uncomfortably. tRump is so f*cking desperate he uses a diplomatic event for political campaigning. You won't hear anyone on here who likes tRump respond to it or any where else because its indefensible. It's disgusting. It's a mockery of the office but it doesn't matter because 'The libs' are always worse than literally anything tRUmp does. And 'Libs' are anyone who isn't a Republican. Those that are Republican are always 'never Trumpers' as if that's a crime. They were all 'Never Obamas' but it was okay, they had good reason to be. 

There may  very well be a left wing version of tRump in some form or fashion who will use tRump as precedence. America is left of center so unlike tRump, if that happens, Republicans won' have the numbers in voting to vote him out of office. what the f*ck will you do then? All the things you let tRump do, it can happen on the other side. This isn't about parties anymore. Its about giving some future president a precedence to act accordingly. Some president you are ideologically opposed to. And its short sided thinking to excuse. I fear a far left version because there will be no check against him since the majority will presumably like it. 

Although I can see a reincarnation of Trump as Tucker Carlson and he will be much, much worse.