Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 things. First, the Trumpers are seeing their day of reckoning happening. And are scared as hell the run is going to be over. 2. This is voter suppression. 3. The Dems won't do shit about this specific case or others. Republicans illegal placed drop off boxes in California and all the Dems did was wag a finger and say you shouldn't do that. Roles reversed, Republicans would be crying bloody murder and would have a point if not a case. 

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/local-politics/trailer-park-biden-voter-intimidation-letter/73-56daf9cd-5eb8-49eb-a768-4e3cb08640a3

First the old fool kept saying he's running for the senate, now he says not 4 more years of George and the mrs has to whisper Trumps name as he cannot remember. At least Reagan got like this after several years as president, not while he was running. This guy is not mentally fit for the post

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

To find a guy less knowledgeable than Trump might be a major task

Your wish is my command :

Yokel.jpg.b3409f010d97cd07a4f08f9e7a3b075b.jpg

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

I really don't know why Trump refusing to step down if he doesn't win  is an issue.

To mirror the honourable thoughts of our esteemed Bubi:

mirror.jpg.6ce9b4a0d1249447b485efae676fb393.jpg

- I'm in the southern hemisphere :)

This influential newspaper just broke a 100-plus year streak of endorsing a Republican

On Sunday, as President Donald Trump arrived in New Hampshire to rally his faithful supporters just more than a week before the election, he was greeted with this very unwelcome headline in the largest newspaper in the state: "Our choice is Joe Biden."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/26/politics/union-leader-new-hampshire-donald-trump-joe-biden/index.html