Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

7 hours ago, zzzz said:

The question is: is there even a remote possibility that, when it's time for Trump to move out, the military/ss/police are with Trump and not Biden???

A very good point, but I think, that apart from the usual minority of Trumpanzees present in any group or organisation, that the military/ss/police are sick to the back teeth of Trump.

An upset in an election à la 2016, is almost completely impossible to repeat.

55555  I have to laugh, this leather jacket/shirtless boy that Cav and now paul101 are loving, is a Satanist attention whore.

- go and have a look at his site - https://tarlwarwick.net

and

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Tarl_Warwick

https://the-republic-of-kekistan.fandom.com/wiki/Tarl_Warwick

laugh, I nearly shat myself 😆

I actually think Trump can take Ohio, in fact, I'd make him the favorite. His voters are more motivated vote. I also think he may take Florida. Same reasons. As far as I know, no person has been able to win the presidency while losing both Ohio and Florida. You can lose one but not the other. This may be historical if Trump wins both and still loses. Biden may win Arizona to make up some of the difference as well as Penna, Michigan, Wisconsin. I don't see him winning N. Carolina. It could happen because southern black voters are more motivated to turn out than blacks in Ohio or Michigan. Also, N. Carolina has a growing latina population and if they come out more than before or expected, then I can see Biden winning but it will be close. 

If this is true, Biden deserves to be hung!!!

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. As North Vietnam seized on the opportunity to test American resolve following President Nixon’s resignation, President Ford went to Congress to ask for a relief package to push back on the North Vietnamese to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was one US Senator who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. This senator reviled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford.
Despite the efforts of this U.S Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. Saving them was a moral obligation.
When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees integrate into American society. But that troublesome US Senator showed up again and torpedoed any support for these shell shocked refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the aforementioned Senator belittled those efforts.
What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?
That US Senator? Joe Biden.