Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav, if you could answer the below, on behalf of the guy whose scrotum you lick...

'Where's the Vaccine?' Doctors Blast Trump's Coronavirus Promises Ahead of Election Day

President Donald Trump and White House advisers have said for months that hundreds of millions of coronavirus vaccine doses would be "ready to go" by Election Day. But three days out, health experts are saying COVID-19 vaccinations were just another dubious campaign promise.

Trump and White House Coronavirus Task Force head, Vice President Mike Pence, have vowed since the first week of March to have a COVID-19 vaccine available "very soon." But on Friday—three days before an Election Day, and despite the president's assertion—the U.S. set a worldwide record for the highest single-day number of coronavirus cases. Medical experts ranging from New York City emergency room physician Craig Spencer to molecular medicine professor Eric Topol—and even Dr. Anthony Fauci— said the failure to deliver a COVID-19 vaccine by Election Day was expected. One Houston vaccine scientist said HHS and Trump's vaccine vows have been "horrible."...

https://www.newsweek.com/wheres-vaccine-doctors-blast-trumps-coronavirus-promises-ahead-election-day-1543757

the following should really be in the Covid thread, but is illustrative of Donald's failure:

2November2020.jpg.fad0c7e7ffe40879eea81d566f5dea89.jpg

Well, not long now,  election count down, started on all the media.

Below some photos of optimistic business premises, in NYC ahead of the election.

Good luck yokels and see you on the other side, hopefully.

003.jpg.4cdad49bf9415faa805d4ee4f05718d6.jpg

002.jpg.4b26c58a2861bf4cd4b913e2d91fa3bc.jpg

001.jpg.5f5457e856b1fccd1c92b42852da0138.jpg

5 hours ago, Coss said:

My Question is, can he pardon himself/others for prosecutions not yet brought. I.e. filed after he's lost?

Also I reckon he will try and pardon himself from investigations - you watch....

AFAIK unlike in the Real World, whereby loose an election and Immediately out of Power, for some reason the US allows a president to remain in power for nearly 3 months.

Federal authorities expected to erect 'non-scalable' fence around White House

The fence, the same type that was put up during protests this summer, will encompass the Ellipse and Lafayette Square. It will go down 15th Street to Constitution Avenue and then over to 17th Street. The fence will then run up to H Street and across by Lafayette, and then come down 15th Street, the source said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/02/politics/white-house-fence-erected-again/index.html

Well they're obviously expecting Donald to try and run away, but a slow shamble might be more likely and you wouldn't need much of a fence, to keep him in...

On 11/1/2020 at 1:02 PM, Coss said:

My Question is, can he pardon himself/others for prosecutions not yet brought. I.e. filed after he's lost?

Also I reckon he will try and pardon himself from investigations - you watch....

He can only pardon people for federal crimes, not state crimes.  So, even if he succeeds in pardoning himself, states can still investigate and prosecute.