Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Seeing Evangelical nutcases Pence, Pompeo and the turbo-arsehole Grenell disappear from the screen makes my heart jump with enormous joy. The reason why I do not include the Donald into my list is that I somewhat miss his incredible primitivity.  A living example of the dark side of human life.

You will not be at all pleased with what is coming if President Trump is not reelected! At that point, I will say, saam naam nah to all the Trump haters!!!

Just now, cavanami said:

You will not be at all pleased with what is coming if President Trump is not reelected! At that point, I will say, saam naam nah to all the Trump haters!!!

President Trump has not been re-elected, don´t be silly. He found out himself in the meantime. BIGGEST FRAUD ON EARTH EVER !!!!!

What is coming might be a new Trump-Show  BEAT THE LOOSER : Whoever talks more nonsense than Trump within 5 minutes becomes Republican and runs for President. Women and coloured people excluded.

• Sad 1

Watch, listen and learn the truth!

It’s Happening… Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne: The Election Was Rigged Deeply – They Used the “Drop and Roll” Technique

Patrick Byrne, the former CEO of Overstock.com, went on with Christopher McDonald of “The McFiles” to discuss the “drop and roll” strategy Democrats used to steal the 2020 election from President Donald Trump.

President Trump set all new records for a sitting US president in a presidential election.  President Trump’s coattails were deep and wide, winning at least 14 GOP seats in the US House, holding the senate and picking up seats in several state legislative bodies.

But it wasn’t enough to beat Joe Biden.  As we previously reported Democrats used the “Drop and Roll” technique to steal the states they needed for an improbable win with a senile candidate who hid in his basement all year.

This is a technical review of the faults in the USA election system. Someone like Mekong will understand what they are showing/telling here. These faults in the system have been brought to the FBI and other USA justice people but no one has been interested! WTF!!!
Put on your big boy pants and watch and learn...

2020 Election and Voter Fraud Exposed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

This is a technical review of the faults in the USA election system. Someone like Mekong will understand what they are showing/telling here. These faults in the system have been brought to the FBI and other USA justice people but no one has been interested! WTF!!!
Put on your big boy pants and watch and learn...

2020 Election and Voter Fraud Exposed

Bullshit

• Thanks 1