Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

5 hours ago, cavanami said:

Just a blanket statement and question...why are there so few pardons around the world. leaving the USA as the leader?

I suggest the USA system of justice is extremely corrupt and biased.

See the movie/doco I posted, Making a Murderer, clearly exposing the USA justice system.

One could counter with “Why does the rest of the world use the Pardon system liberally, as supposed to used, whereas the USA seems to give them away with a pack of cornflakes. 
I would not call the USA “Leaders”

Trump admits it’s ‘hard to get to the Supreme Court’ as he battles to overturn key state election results

Donald Trump and his legal team have explored several legal avenues to overturn election results in several battleground states, specifically Pennsylvania. 

One of the last resorts the campaign could turn to would be to bring one, or multiple, cases before the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, to appeal past federal and state court rulings. But Mr Trump admitted in a phone interview on Fox News on Sunday that the likelihood of getting a case before the Supreme Court might be difficult.

“The problem is it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” he told Fox News presenter Maria Bartiromo.

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates … lawyers that want to argue the case if it gets there. But they said it’s very hard to get a case up there,” he added. 

Mr Trump expressed surprise that he might face hurdles to get any of his lawsuits before the Supreme Court despite being the president of the United States.

“Can you imagine? Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case and I probably can’t get a case … and we have tremendous proof … we have hundreds of hundreds of affidavits, sworn affidavits. And it’s very hard to get a case to the Supreme Court,” he said. 

Over and over again Mr Trump has complained of massive voter fraud in states that he lost during the 2020 election, with Pennsylvania a big focus of his complaints. But his team has yet to provide enough proof in court of voter fraud that would overturn the results...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-admits-it-s-hard-to-get-to-the-supreme-court-as-he-battles-to-overturn-key-state-election-results/ar-BB1bt7j3

Diddums.

trump-36742.jpg

What I've learned about both parties in the Trump era. 

The Democrats. 

They are dangerous to what is left of the Republic in their ineptness, lack of political acuity and a spine. They fear the progressive left of their own party far more than they do the Republicans. They lose to the Republicans, but still remain in control of the party apparatus, and the latter is much more important. The party's left voices have no issue going toe to toe with the Republicans. They don't like them or trust them and would have no issue not compromising if they are in control. Dems have the numbers but are balkanized. They are so dismally woeful, they can't get all their many factions out at the same time. The establishment has no vision, no message. The message this election was Trump is bad. And water is wet. Now you have to govern and they don't have a clue what to do. The progressive wing have far more clearly defined goals just like Republicans do and the big question is the progressive views palpable to the masses? They claim their views (green new deal, medicare for all, etc,) polls well, and their slow but growing numbers in Congress gives it some veracity but only in heavily Democrat areas. The next big battle is within the Democratic party.

The Republicans. 

The leadership are pussies. They hate Trump for obvious and not so obvious reasons. Trump has usurped their party by controlling the masses. Trump got a record turnout. No other candidate can do that. One has to go back to Reagan to start comparisons. The leadership it turns out as I said were all talk. They are Roman leading families at the time of Caligula. Living in mortal fear they will be next. The Republican masses are the worst of the lot. No regard whatsoever for decency, rule of law, the constitution, anything Americana. They willingly, gladly, They have zero qualms in destroying the country as long as they rule the ashes and will call it eternal Rome and lie to themselves. This is a photo of the Republican masses with possibly a Romney or George Conway here and there. America is dead. The America we think we had specifically. What will happen when it  explodes?

trumpers.jpg

All this horse hockey with the USA elections, we hear that the legal cases will go to the USA Supreme Court...there are approx. 9.000 cases brought to the USA Supreme Court every year but the USA Supreme Court does not have to take all the cases. In fact, each year, approx 10%, 90 cases are accepted by the USA Supreme Court.

So one cannot count on the USA Supreme Court accepting the election fraud cases, which means that the rulings of the lower federal courts will remain.