Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

Those that think their right for freedom of speech in the USA has not changed are milk toast pussies and have their heads squarely up their azz!!!

Oh, by the way, inquiring minds want to know. What are your thoughts on the 'great patriotic revolution' at the Capital building of traitors? 

Let me give some clarity to my freedom of speech posts. Have we seen our freedom of speech eroded over the years? Certainly, no question. The question before is, has their been a sudden decreasing recently? 

And if its yes, then be specific. No one is giving specifics. We know why. 

20 minutes ago, bust said:

That is either the greatest performance ever seen or Michael Moore is genuinely scared.

Whichever this is just so fucked up!!!

Moore is one of the most astute commentators on politics I've seen. Yeah, sounds a bit crazy to say that but he hits points and comes to fruition. He was one of the first to call the Trump election in '16. 

Sorry to say this is not over. I just saw coverage of the Trump - 90 seconds speaking to the Fake Lame stream media.

Usual absolute bull shit " the video's been analysed...." etc

Also the 2nd impeachment is a continuation of the greatest witch hunt in history.

He's blaming Pelosi and Schumer for any trouble, "puting the country on a dangerous path..."

He did say no violence as an afterthought.

___

It's interesting that some media outlets did not play his whole 90 seconds, as they said "he was veering away from the truth"

Lads,  If you're in the USA get a bullet proof vest.

further ::

"They've analyzed my speech, my words," he said. "Everybody to a T thought it was appropriate."    Everybody? Donald aaand Trump?

"This impeachment is causing tremendous anger, and you're doing it and it's really a terrible thing that they're doing,"   "For Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to continue on this path, I think it's causing tremendous danger to our country, and it's causing tremendous anger. I want no violence."   So everybody get really really angry, I'll be in the TV room OK?

On decisions by Twitter, Facebook and other platforms to suspend his accounts:   "It causes a lot of problems and a lot of anger," he said. "There's always a counter-move when they do that."   Hint hint, wink wink, you know what to do...

1610475880059.jpg?format=pjpg&crop=16:9,