Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

BREAKING: Parler CEO Responds to Amazon Hosting Ban — Says It’s a ‘Coordinated Attack By Tech Giants to Kill Competition’

On Saturday, Amazon kicked Parler off their webhosting service, meaning the platform will be offline until they find a new host.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-parler-ceo-responds-amazon-hosting-ban-says-coordinated-attack-tech-giants-kill-competition/?fbclid=IwAR05-BXOS3xGPzzil-NXXOR4WMYhpJjDtb4vcWcWw3vMmPtZSfY-iUA3jnM

58 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Who the fuck is Ramsfeld?

He is an internet security expert with his own company doing work worldwide. He was allowed to actually examine some of the voting machines that where used. He traced the hacking, 324 cases to China. He has the data and actually shows the data during his youtube presentation. He is the real deal with the data and proof of the election fraud!

Watch the video and learn!!!

57 minutes ago, cavanami said:
1 hour ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Who the fuck is Ramsfeld?

He is an internet security with his own company doing work worldwide.

in my work as  a consultant, I can tell you that some organisations, have had Ramsfield bid on some minor work, and he's been refused.

He was allowed to actually examine some of the voting machines that where used. He traced the hacking, 324 cases to China. He has the data and actually shows the data during his youtube presentation. He is the real deal with the data and proof of the election fraud!

Watch the video and learn!!!

If you remember old school spy movies, where the top guys from each side, in say, a Russia~UK conflict, would meet in the park and share limited but important information, there is a modern equivalent.

Everybody is focussed on the internet and satellites and cell phones and so on. Good. The real work, is done on a network which most of us will never hear of.

I'm sure we all know of the tech that can utilise your home's electrical wiring to perform the duties of a LAN and with a box, connect to the WWW.

What is not realised, is that there are unused, legacy telephone copper cables, spread all over the world's oceans and continents. Because they were vital infrastructure in their day, they were and still are, well maintained and protected. This web of copper is a defacto security network, run in a similar manner to the U.N. for the world's security organisations. It's analogous to the home electric network LAN. It's all highly coded and uses quantum key security.

So if any one was gonna interfere in another's elections, with a network operation, they'd be able do so without leaving a trail accessible to prosumer level internet sleuths on the WWW.

This is why you get reports of various "attacks from Russia" in the USA but no real technical detail. 

But then, if you needed a bucket of red herrings, allowing some WWW internet breadcrumbs, to be found, would be a good way to rark up the supporters of whomsoever is paying you.

tee hee.