Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

6 hours ago, Mekong said:

But it is less than Belgium, Slovenia, Czechs, UK,  Italy,Portugal and Bosnia, why not highlight the nations with a worse death rate then USA.

Maybe i should have stated STATISTIC (singular) instead of statistics since the 500,000 figure is a Statistic.

I have another one for you : USA covers 4 % of the world-population but 19 % of all Covid-deaths. If we now look deeper into semantics we might dig too deep and Can cannot follow any more . Let us stop here .

7 hours ago, Mekong said:
9 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Very true very true, just that Coss did not show any statistics but a number saying 500.000. Anything wrong with that? Roughly guessing I might interpret that with Trump administration showing any interest in dead Americans it could be less.

But it is less than Belgium, Slovenia, Czechs, UK,  Italy,Portugal and Bosnia, why not highlight the nations with a worse death rate then USA.

Maybe i should have stated STATISTIC (singular) instead of statistics since the 500,000 figure is a Statistic.

Well to put this in context, the point I was making was not, a comparison of which country was doing worse or how bad the rate was.

The point was that half a million was a huge number, more than (USA deaths) WW1, WW2 and Vietnam together.

Christ! look at the pervasive effect, that 9/11 had on 'merica,  when 2,977 people were killed.

Sure, Trump might not have been able to stop all the Covid deaths, but there would a been far far fewer, if he'd not been in charge.

Now we can dive into stats and which country did worse, or better. If you want to.

Tiger Woods in surgery after suffering injury in 1-car rollover accident

Tiger Woods was injured Tuesday morning in what the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department termed a "single vehicle roll-over traffic collision."

According to the department's Twitter account, the vehicle sustained "major damage" in the accident, which took place at 7:12 a.m. Woods was the only occupant of the car, and was extricated through the front windshield. He was taken to nearby Harbor-UCLA Medical Center...

https://sports.yahoo.com/tiger-woods-injured-in-one-car-rollover-accident-193504493.html

Nothing to see here...move on...Bill Clinton went into the white house as president with virtually $ 0.00 net worth...today he is worth in excess of $250.000.000...let's drill down on Trump...

Trump's Tax Returns Are 'One Piece of the Puzzle.' Prosecutors Are Getting More.

When New York prosecutors finally get to examine the federal tax returns of former President Donald Trump, they will discover a veritable how-to guide for getting rich while losing millions of dollars and paying little to no income taxes.

Whether they find evidence of crimes, however, will also depend on other information not found in the actual returns.

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday cleared the way for the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr., to obtain eight years of Trump’s federal income tax returns and other records from his accountants. The decision capped a long-running legal battle over prosecutors’ access to the information...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-tax-returns-one-piece-125605094.html

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I have another one for you : USA covers 4 % of the world-population but 19 % of all Covid-deaths. If we now look deeper into semantics we might dig too deep and Can cannot follow any more . Let us stop here .

What a pathetic statement, if USA Deaths per Million are less than Belgium, UK etc therefore percentage of world deaths divided by population would leave the USA in the same position, it doesn’t magically go higher because population is higher.

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Nothing to see here...move on...Bill Clinton went into the white house as president with virtually $ 0.00 net worth...today he is worth in excess of $250.000.000...let's drill down on Trump.. 

Trump's Tax Returns Are 'One Piece of the Puzzle.' Prosecutors Are Getting More.

Clinton  released his tax returns.As did his ugly wife. https://www.taxnotes.com/presidential-tax-returns

4 hours ago, Mekong said:

it doesn’t magically go higher because population is higher.

all we said is that the USA has a big number, the biggest ever, in the history of numbers, people are talking about it, everybody says so. I'm like a numbers guy, all the professors say, how did you get to know so much? A lot of people listen to what I have to say. The J stands for Jenius, covfefe.