Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

A little context for the non Americans. I'd defy any one to find any major bill that didn't have a of bullshit. Its called politics and negotiation. 

In order to get votes, unfortunately you add in what we call 'pork'. Trump's bills had more than its share of utter shit. Obamas and Bush's. 

Its intellectually dishonest to try and make it seem its unusually wrong. Its a Covid19 relief bill if we are using the standard for any previously named bill for a specific purpose. 

....for example, I think Bush's 911 bill contained verbiage that said students can no longer include student loans on personal bankruptcy filings. Hence the massive 1.5 trillion dollar mess we have on our hands. What student loans have to do with 911, is anyone's guess. 

On 3/26/2021 at 1:40 AM, paul101 said:

98% of married men re not adulterers though are they

How does it feel to be one of the 2% who have never adultered? I know every man I've met has adultered at least once. I suggest that 98% of men are adulterers.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:38 AM, chocolat steve said:

Coss, maybe you can help me out again. So, Republicans railed against Clinton as an adulterer and possible sexual assaulter but they voted for a KNOWN adulturer and admitted sexual assaulter (grab them by the pussy). I'm trying to apply all reason and logic because the Republicans are known self described 'common sense' type of people. So help me explain this obvious hypocrisy. 

Heh heh, OK -  it's obvious hypocrisy.

To expect a Trumpanzee to fathom the obvious, would render them useless as a Trumpanzee.

11 hours ago, paul101 said:

He could not even read the notes in his hand. This guy is a national security risk.

The problem with Trumpanzees, is that they take anything, that was ever said, about Trump and recycle it as criticism of Biden/Harris/Goofey/Trudeau/Merkel - whomsoever  ...

10 hours ago, cavanami said:

So our race baiter, social engineer thinks that with over 90% of the current relief bill being total fat and BS is just politics...

Cavanami, as much as I enjoy spirited, reasoned discussion,

you are the most; not 'one' of the most,

"the most", racist ignorant fool, to ever have turned up, on this otherwise quite reasoned, forum.