Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Best News I've had all week...

NY Attorney General opens criminal investigation into Trump Organization

https://abc7ny.com/president-donald-trump-investigation-ny-attorney-general-financials/10659230/

NEW YORK (WABC) -- The New York Attorney General's investigation into the Trump Organization has now evolved to include potential crimes, according to a spokesman.

The office has been investigating possible civil violations by the Trump Organization over the way it valued holdings as it sought loans and tax benefits.

Now the investigation has entered "a criminal capacity," the spokesman said.

Trump's tax returns turned over to Manhattan District Attorney

The millions of pages of documents, sources say, contain Trump's tax returns spanning from January 2011 to August 2019.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," said Fabien Levy, a spokesman for New York Attorney General Letitia James.

The attorney general notified the Trump Organization of this change in recent months, a source familiar with the matter told ABC News.

It's not immediately clear what practical effect the notification has because any criminal charges would be brought by the Manhattan District Attorney's office, which declined to comment.

The Manhattan DA's office has been presenting evidence to a grand jury and pouring over former President Trump's personal and business tax returns as it considers whether to file criminal charges.

The Trump Organization declined to comment.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:34 AM, Coss said:

...harks back to my thoughts as posted some time ago, that I wouldn't be surprised, if the entire Trump clan, becomes destitute when this Russia thing 'properly' hits the fan...

It might be interesting to see what Russian money there is in Trump's ongoing money problems.

When a bloke wrote a book that said Trump was not a billionaire, Trump sued the hell out him and lost.

Because Trump in not even nearly, a billy boy.

On 5/17/2021 at 11:57 AM, buffalo_bill said:

All people who have thought that after the election that he lost Trump would be disposed of at the nearest garbage dump were obviously wrong. This subject of the lowest moral level that humanity offers is still successfully assembling excellent persons like Senator Ted Cruz, President of the Republican Association of Dicksuckers. How deep can a public person fall? None of his senior cultmembers do of course believe that the election has been stolen, nor do they ignore the fact that Trump is at least a political gangster but they are after his supporters to make sure to become reelected. Bananarepublic style. Holy Lord.

Actually, it was very obvious he'd still be very relevant. He still controls the Republican party. Not as strong as he once did but he's definitely the head of the party in terms of who the Republican voters want the most. 

Actually it seems the rules for who is Black according to the majority culture in America changed for Kamala. Traditionally, culturally in America for 400 years if you have any black blood "the one drop rule", you are black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule#:~:text=The one-drop rule is,or colored in historical terms).

There were Americans who looked 'white' who were considered black because they had a black ancestor somewhere. Even an 1/8th black, (Octoroon, Louisiana) you were black. There were many Americans with black blood, a fraction but at least a drop none the less, who passed easily white in life,  even blondes and they were considered black 

You are black. Her father is Jamaican with some black blood. Tiger Woods is at most 25% black, probably less but was considered by the majority culture, media as Black. 

Even if you're not even black but 'look' black, you are deemed black. The Supreme Court case  in 1967 (yes, believe it or not, 1967) that made it so that Virginia couldn't ban marriages between blacks and whites, was actually a marriage between a white man and a native American woman who grew up in the black community and for purposes of labeling was deemed Black. 

Using what America has always applied to the matter of who is Black, Kamala is black. The guy below is Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Long time congressman for Harlem, NY in the 60s. He passed as white when he was younger in some schools. Black. Kamala is much darker. Go figure.

acp.jpg

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

He still controls the Republican party. Not as strong as he once did

I've been seeing today, some of the republicans are now walking back quietly, they don't want to be the first, but Cheney and co. have broken the line and it's only a matter of time.

Vis the "Audit",  Mariposa republicans are turfing out the conspiracy grifters.

And I do think Trump will see jail, if he doesn't do a runner first.

Regarding the question of race, in America, I saw a piece on Al Jazeera I think, that was an interview with a guy who'd been lynched but not killed as a young man, who'd served time on chain gangs etc.

What a lot of us from outside of America, don't realise is that all of this stuff, was happening quite recently.

In my recollection, these atrocities were always spoken of, as though they were of the early 19th century and nearly gone in the early 20th. Seems that America is, as Steve will no doubt know, a cess pit of racist white dumb f*cks.

16 hours ago, Coss said:

Regarding the question of race, in America, I saw a piece on Al Jazeera I think, that was an interview with a guy who'd been lynched but not killed as a young man, who'd served time on chain gangs etc.

What a lot of us from outside of America, don't realise is that all of this stuff, was happening quite recently.

In my recollection, these atrocities were always spoken of, as though they were of the early 19th century and nearly gone in the early 20th. Seems that America is, as Steve will no doubt know, a cess pit of racist white dumb f*cks.

There are people who were teens or early 20s in the same town as death camps in German or Poland, who were paid to sweep floors or file papers. There were no jobs because of the war so they took the job. Now in their 90s are arrested and tried. 

There are literally 1000s of Americans who participated in lynchings. Still alive, living their best lives. The woman who got Emmitt Till killed, the most famous of all lynchings is still alive, accessory to murder. Living her best life. 

There is a term in Florida and Louisiana, "Gator Bait", basically bait used to attract alligators to kill them. The term came about using black babies and small black kids tied to stump to attract alligators. Many of them, still alive, living their best lives. 

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-gut-wrenching-history-of-black-babies-and-alligators/

The police and others when you see videos of black women and children beaten are just a leftover from earlier times. It was always excusable to do this in some form or manner. 

,,but taking a knee is unacceptable, and you hate America about actual killings. Storming the Capital Building, over ideology, nobody dying, was "American". Its a dichotomy, hypocritical concept, it doesn't have to be logical because you simply change the rules to fit your side. You literally apply both sides of an argument when needed. My apologies, I'm race baiting. Culturally, in America if you are Black and say the truth that makes America look bad, its called race baiting. If I was white, Republican and running for office and use racist tropes to get votes that's politics.