Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

In absence of embedded reporter Cavanami I still try to stay informed about US affairs and today I found this on CNN , may the Lord forgive me for stealing intellectual property:

------------------------------

(CNN)Since the presidential election, Christina Jensen says she's been stopped on the street several times by acquaintances who wanted to share troubling news: hackers from Beijing had switched nearly 24,000 votes for Donald Trump in their rural, GOP-leaning Wisconsin county.

Jensen, the Clark County clerk and a Republican herself, has patiently explained that the local election computer system isn't connected to the internet -- and the county has less than 17,000 registered voters overall.
But she finds herself unable to convince those constituents of the simple fact that the election wasn't stolen: "They are like, 'Well, Mike Lindell says this,'" Jensen said.
Lindell, the MyPillow CEO and a close ally of former President Donald Trump, has emerged as one of the most vocal boosters still pushing false claims about the 2020 election. In a series of so-called documentaries, Lindell has advanced an increasingly outlandish theory that foreign hackers broke into the computer systems of election offices like Clark County to switch votes -- in what he has described as the "biggest cyber-crime in world history."

----------------------------

This should be part of a surreal comedy but it is the truth. I don´t get it.

Today, on my planet, the date is 14 August 2021.

On planet Washington, USA, the date is  Friday, 13 August 2021 and the time is past 3:52 p.m. PDT.

Cav, your mate, Mike the pillow guy, swore on bibles and deceased mothers and yet unborn Trumpanzees, that:

The morning of Friday, 13 August, Mr Trump will be president again and it "will be the talk of the world".

The morning of the thirteenth you’re going to wake up and go, wow, now what are we gonna do? Everyone’s gonna know it and that’s when we’re going to bring it to the Supreme Court.

“Donald Trump won, I mean it’s pretty simple, OK?”

“By the morning of August 13 it’ll be the talk of the world, going ‘hurry up! Let’s get this election pulled down, let’s right the right, let’s get these communists out that have taken over,'”

So WTF? Crickets....

...not happening? Another crock of lies from  the Trumpanzees?

Please explain.

https://breakingnewsusa.com/2021/07/14/my-pillow-guy-changes-story-now-says-trump-wont-be-back-in-office-in-august/

OIP(66).jpg

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/03/mike-lindell-cocaine-addiction-domestic-abuse-arrest-my-pillow/