Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Former US Secretary of State Colin Powell has died aged 84 of Covid-19 complications, his family has announced. 

The Republican was a former top military officer who rose to become the first African-American secretary of state in 2000 under George W Bush.

"We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," a statement said.

"We want to thank the medical staff... for their caring treatment," it said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58957273

11 hours ago, Mekong said:

Former US Secretary of State Colin Powell has died aged 84 of Covid-19 complications, his family has announced. 

The Republican was a former top military officer who rose to become the first African-American secretary of state in 2000 under George W Bush.

"We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," a statement said.

"We want to thank the medical staff... for their caring treatment," it said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58957273

Tell the whole story...

Crucially, Powell suffered from a blood cancer known as multiple myeloma — precisely the kind of “immunocompromised” condition that experts have said from the start could lead to lower vaccine efficacy. In fact, the vaccines seemed to work especially poorly in patients afflicted with that type of cancer, even after a booster shot. (Powell also suffered from Parkinson’s disease, a neurodegenerative condition.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colin-powells-death-doesnt-challenge-efficacy-of-coronavirus-vaccines-173102331.html

555!

Cav, whilst Fox News and the other Trumpanzees are busy screaming "See the vaccine doesn't work!"

vis:  Fox News anchor deletes tweet claiming Colin Powell’s death ‘raises news concerns’ about vaccines. John Roberts clarifies he is not ‘anti-vax’ after deleting misleading posts.

and: “We’re seeing data from across the world…that fully vaccinated people are dying from COVID,” said one Fox host.

You are, on the other hand, explaining why Powell died, using facts and reason and dare I say it, logic.

Have you lost the plot? are you gonna be excommunicated by the other Trumpanzees?

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

Tell the whole story...

Oh I am terribly sorry, I should have also posted the text “This is a breaking news story and page will be updated when more information is available, press refresh for further updates” which was at the end of the article.

If you were to click the link now you will see reference to his Blood Cancer but that information is not fully available 2 minutes after someone has passed and the news is hot off the press.

I tell you what, I won’t bother posting about deaths anymore until the autopsy is complete.

• Like 1