Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Here comes the latest from Donald the yellow duck, he had a visitor at Mar a Lago: young Rittenhouse.

"He came over with his mother. Really a nice young man. ... That was prosecutorial misconduct. He should have not have had to suffer through a trial for that. He was going to be dead," the former President said.

Should have been given a slap on the backside, the Freedom Medal and probably the Nobel Prize for peace. Plus a voucher for the next arms sale.

8 hours ago, Mekong said:

dumb enough to find injustice in everything except their own behavior I.e Woke

I posted this, on a Hunting board, I am a member of (I'm an Archery aficionado  me), which is filled with lower I.Q. blokes.

They all loved it, the joke being, that they're the target, of the pithy saying, as they thought they were all cleverer, than the Woke... But other wise identical.

They know "woke" is bad because facebook told 'em so.

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Here comes the latest from Donald the yellow duck, he had a visitor at Mar a Lago: young Rittenhous

F.F.S.     further comment, superfluous and  will prompt a deluge of Leather Jacket Jesus utubery...

I feel safer already...555

Howard Stern says he ‘might have to run’ for president to clean up COVID ‘mess’ caused by anti-vaxxers

Howard Stern continues to tease a presidential bid. 

Again, the radio host said on his Howard Stern Show that he "might have to run" for commander in chief. This time, his reasoning was to fix the "mess" caused by anti-vaxxers amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

After show producer Chris Wilding spoke about COVID precautions he's taking on a vacation in Panama, Stern, 67, said on Tuesday's show that the U.S. "is turning into a third-world country because of the f**king morons we have living here. It's a sad commentary on my country."...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/howard-stern-might-run-for-president-clean-up-covid-mess-203632455.html

• 2 weeks later...