Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Yes, new name. Well, not really. My own name. Has to be updated 'methinks'. 

I loved hearing 'hello chocolat' man, i love chocolat' man' from the bar girls, haha...ah...the memories but, over time, I had to outgrow that. I mean, the NAACP in America is stuck with referring to itself with a term that is deemed offenseive today..LOL...National Association of Colored Peoples. haha...I guess it sounded good at the time, over 100 years ago. Same with the UNCF. United Negro College Fund that is now called 'the Fund' and its adverts were common on tv in the '70s and '80s. Americans will remember the commericials "A mind is a terrible thing to waste'

So, Chocolat Steve has to be modernized and upgraded. I will miss you CS, but you are outdated and need to reflect the times. 

Just imagine the outcry if there was the NAAWP, National Association for Advancement of White People, or UHCF, United Honky College Fund, BLM would be claiming blatant racism, organizing boycotts of white businesses, pulling down statues, asking for everything to be defunded etc

In the UK they have “Black Police Federation” but not allowed a white one, “Black Business Leader of the Year” award, but no white business leader, “Women in Engineering’ days and awards, nothing for males, numerous things for LGBT community but nothing for heterosexuals.

As a White Heterosexual Male Engineer why am I overlooked?

13 hours ago, Mekong said:

As a White Heterosexual Male Engineer why am I overlooked?

Because you are..

Here in Middle Earth we have a term for people like me, Pale, Male and Stale...

The "Lady" politician who uses that phrase, and bicycles, not once, but on two occasions, to hospital when in labour, for the delivery of her spawn, has an inseminator, who should be ashamed of himself....

16 hours ago, Coss said:

Because you are....

But we shouldn’t be.

I am sick and tired of being asked to Kow Tow to minorities.

In the UK Blacks and Asians make up less than 7.5% of the population but about 30% of people on TV are BAME. Sky News has a policy of 20% WTF.Probably due to the London Centric media rules where 14% of population is BAME. Same with LBGT 5% representation yet only 2.2% of the population (of which over 65% are under 25).

Don't get me wrong, I am not racist or homophobic, I just disagree with the negative racism and homophobia by which it “ticks boxes” and the minorities are over represented. It goes on in all walks of life, not just TV, employment is just as bad, don’t hire someone based on ability but colour of their skin or sexuality 

Dont get me started on Vegans, if ever a minority group needed muzzling it is that lot, bunch of self righteous twats, of course cows are meant to eaten not exactly camouflaged are they, the only place a Frisian could hide is in an opencast coal mine with melting snow. Vegans and there bloody demands 

And there's women demanding to be 50% of the work force and the boards of companies, then buggering off for years at a time, because they want babies...

Latest one is "Menopause Leave"

So when an employee becomes irrational, volatile, abusive and unwell, if they are female, they should get leave, if male  - no, unless the said male wants to identify as a menopausal female.

What about Mensuration leave, days off every month to cope with periods.

Even when they are at work, which isn’t that often, they then have to leave early to pick the kids up or take a day off because a kid is ill, the list of reasons women want time of work is endless.

The LBGT brigade are demanding time off to “see their therapist” or undergo Sex Reassignment Surgery and in some cases are demanding the employer pays for it.

Don’t get me started on the Millennials who want a $75,000 p/a 4 day week, working from home with 10 weeks holidays as first work position and actually believe they are worth it.

I am glad I work in the Old Man dominated world of consultant Engineering, No Women, No LBTG, No Millennials and Vegans get told to “Shut the Fuck Up!’ I would T last 5 minutes in a Western Office environment nowadays.

A German Sunday paper recently granted a person space for a full article to explain that he/she/it felt like 60 % female and 40 % male. Person has been dead serious about it. Person now expects the world to take this serious and adjust to his/her/its demands. Should person come across BuBi the normally peaceful, person would receive a kick in the arse. I cannot hear this shit any more.

An illegal immigrant from Marocco dealing drugs fled from a policeman and both policeman and Maroccoman fell into a garbage container, man from Marocco got hurt and now spends time in intense care due to coma. Policeman now accused for having hurt Maroccoman. I shall start vomiting one day and never stop again.