Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Sheriff Joe expands Obama probe to Hillary supporters

PHOENIX – Based on interviews WND conducted with insiders in Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has decided to expand the scope of his law enforcement investigation into President Obama’s eligibility to include evidence and affidavits documenting alleged criminal activity by the Obama campaign in the 2008 Democratic Party primary race.

If I were Obama's campaign strategist, I'd love this. Creats sympathy for Obama. What is eery are the Hillary supporters helping him. Are they that damn bitter? They'd rather see a Republican than Obama? If they honestly think Obama does not meet the test, so be it. There wasn't enough proof for Billary to make an issue out of it. His being President already says who ever matters doesn't think there is enough to say he doesn't qualify or they believe he does.

I would love to meet the Billary supporters who are still on this. Personally, it would crack me the hell up if it actually turns out he was not born in America.

Could be they see an Obama defeat as better for Hillary's chances in 2016. :dunno:

I don't see Biden running in '16. The field is wide open. Hillary has to be the favorite right now whether Obama wins or not. I think her supporters are bitter and they are disapppointed in Obama's performance which has exasperated them, thinking Hillary would have done much better (probably, I think. Domestically).

Dean...believe me, if I was 40 years younger, I'd leave Mexifornia pronto ! Place is totally screwed up. 30 years of liberal domination destroyed what used to be "The Golden State". Just have too many ties here to pack up and leave.

HH

Are you admitting you live now in a former Mexican Territory?

It should be interesting if Romney becomes President.

I guess Republicans would rather vote for Romney who

believes Jesus and the Devil were brothers. Being that

Romney was a Mormon Bishop and a Mormon Stake President,

it should be interesting to see if his beliefs will rub off on

other fellow Republicans.

Dave Letterman claimed last night that Romney will pick Biden

to be his Vice President.

No mention so far of Romney placing his dog on the roof of his automobile station wagon while taking family on vacation/holiday from Boston to Quebec. The dog was on the roof of station wagon the whole trip.