Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

My question to the question the guy poses is whom? Without reading the article, if the alternative is Romney, its Obama clearly. If its someone like a Ron Paul or such, sure, but the fact is there are only two choices. Romney is clearly NOT better or even the same.

My question to the question the guy poses is whom? Without reading the article, if the alternative is Romney, its Obama clearly. If its someone like a Ron Paul or such, sure, but the fact is there are only two choices. Romney is clearly NOT better or even the same.

You need to read it then. It is not so much why Romney would be a great choice but how Obama has just screwed up the country. He even says Mitt is not the best person he can imagine. It seriously eviscerates him.

Here is an example:

Unemployment was supposed to be 6 percent by now. It has averaged 8.2 percent this year so far. Meanwhile real median annual household income has dropped more than 5 percent since June 2009. Nearly 110 million individuals received a welfare benefit in 2011, mostly Medicaid or food stamps.Welcome to Obama’s America: nearly half the population is not represented on a taxable return—almost exactly the same proportion that lives in a household where at least one member receives some type of government benefit. We are becoming the 50–50 nation—half of us paying the taxes, the other half receiving the benefits.

Why do you think only 50% pay income taxes?

It started during the Carter administration. Little tax breaks for the ultra wealthy. More better tax breaks over time for the ultra wealthy. The rich get richer and the middle class shrinks. More and more of the middle class sinks into poverty. Wages shrink. More and more goes to the top.

And Romney proposes to give MORE tax breaks to the ultra rich. Ya, that will solve the problems, right?

Why do you think only 50% pay income taxes?

It started during the Carter administration. Little tax breaks for the ultra wealthy. More better tax breaks over time for the ultra wealthy. The rich get richer and the middle class shrinks. More and more of the middle class sinks into poverty. Wages shrink. More and more goes to the top.

And Romney proposes to give MORE tax breaks to the ultra rich. Ya, that will solve the problems, right?

Romney believes the Devil is Jesus' brother.

Will everybody have yo believe that?

"For example, Mr. Romney wants to keep all the Bush tax cuts, then cut taxes much further, particularly for the rich, but he says the plan won’t grow the deficit by a dime. He won’t say how he will accomplish this — there are no real numbers in his plan beyond a vague pledge to eliminate some loopholes."

LINK

Those darn newspapers just won't print the actual facts and numbers of Romney's tax plan!

"The middle class in America is being systematically wiped out, and most people don't even realize what is happening.

Every single year, millions more Americans fall out of the middle class and become dependent on the government. The United States once had the largest and most vibrant middle class in the history of the world, but now the middle class is rapidly shrinking and government dependence is at an all-time high.

So why is this happening? Well, America is becoming a poorer nation at the same time that wealth is becoming extremely concentrated at the very top."

LINK

"For example, Mr. Romney wants to keep all the Bush tax cuts, then cut taxes much further, particularly for the rich, but he says the plan won’t grow the deficit by a dime. He won’t say how he will accomplish this — there are no real numbers in his plan beyond a vague pledge to eliminate some loopholes."

LINK

Those darn newspapers just won't print the actual facts and numbers of Romney's tax plan!

See, this is why I asked you. We here a lot abut these cuts for the ultra wealthy, but I have yet to see someone actually point them out or even define "ultra wealthy." I know in my neighborhood, the guy making $250k a year with three kids is doing well, but is far from wealthy.

So when ever anyone says what you said above, I ask where they got that from, because I really cant find it.

"The middle class in America is being systematically wiped out, and most people don't even realize what is happening.

Every single year, millions more Americans fall out of the middle class and become dependent on the government. The United States once had the largest and most vibrant middle class in the history of the world, but now the middle class is rapidly shrinking and government dependence is at an all-time high.

So why is this happening? Well, America is becoming a poorer nation at the same time that wealth is becoming extremely concentrated at the very top."

LINK

Maybe what we should do is do what the Mormon's did back in 1857 when they massacred

about 140 people (those that were 8 years and older) at Mountain Meadows so they could acquire about

$300,000.00 worth of 'stuff the slaughtered settlers left behind.

Romney's clan wasn't directly involved in the massacre but some of those that were involved

did end up settling in Apache County, Arizona where the Romney's lived. In the 1880's flames of the massacre

rekindled and when the Romney's and a few others were found to be living

on land that was not their own, and issues of polygamy, etc. came to light,

the Romney's fled to Mexico. Those mormons who stayed behind continued their 'fight'

which ended in a bloody mess. One of the dead was the instigater at the so-called

'Gunfight at the OK Corral' Ike Clanton.