Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"In the film Saving Private Ryan an American mother sends her four sons off to World War II and very nearly loses them all. Perhaps, Ann Romney should make a date with Netflix this Mother's Day.

I won't touch the recent flap-up about whether she has ever worked a day in her life. But I can say with certainty that Ann Romney has never worried a day in her life. That is, she has never worried about the safety of her children fighting overseas.

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war."

LINK

So which branch of the military did Obama serve in? He was of military age and in excellent shape. Plus he is more than willing to send others off to fight and die, Peace Prize or not.

"In total, some 11,300 Harvard men and 10,000 Yale men defended their nation in World War I."

What a huge pile of soft smelly bullshit! What were they defending America against? Was Kaiser Bill about to invade the USA? Cynthia Wachtel is a piece of poop.

Some Obama programs embellished by Democrats

SAN ANTONIO MAYOR JULIAN CASTRO: "Despite incredible odds and united Republican opposition our president took action. And now we've seen 4.5 million new jobs."

While that figure has become a White House talking point, it's only part of the story. It's a cherry-picked number that refers just to private sector jobs created in the last 29 months, from the trough of the recession through July. Governments - especially state and local ones - have continued shedding jobs.

The economy lost 8.8 million jobs from the time employment peaked in January 2008 until it hit bottom in February 2010. Between then and this July - the most recent month for which there are figures - just 4 million jobs have been recovered. Never since World War II has the economy been so slow to recover all the jobs lost in a downturn.

CHICAGO MAYOR RAHM EMANUEL: "I remember when the president received a report that the auto industry had a few weeks before collapse... And because (he) made the right choice, over one million Americans are still working today."

THE FACTS: Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff at the time, makes it sound like Obama was the one who saved General Motors and Chrysler. (Ford never applied for federal help). But, actually, the auto bailout program was started by President Bush, then extended and expanded by Obama.

SEBELIUS: "So instead of the Medicare guarantee, Republicans would give seniors a voucher that limits what's covered."

THE FACTS: She left out crucial details in describing the Romney-Ryan Medicare plan. It would not apply to the nearly 50 million current Medicare recipients but to future retirees who would join the program starting in 2023. Current beneficiaries could remain in the traditional program, while new retirees would get a fixed payment from the government that could be used either to purchase a private insurance plan or a new government program modeled on traditional Medicare.

Blah blah blah

"In the film Saving Private Ryan an American mother sends her four sons off to World War II and very nearly loses them all. Perhaps, Ann Romney should make a date with Netflix this Mother's Day.

I won't touch the recent flap-up about whether she has ever worked a day in her life. But I can say with certainty that Ann Romney has never worried a day in her life. That is, she has never worried about the safety of her children fighting overseas.

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war."

LINK

Mormons served as missionaries so as to avoid the draft during the VietNam War.

After missionary work they immediately got married and started producing babies - another deferrment.

Mitt Romney decided not to support the Vietnam War

but now pretends he is all for defending it.....

just as long as Mormons don't have to die.

LINK

Mormons served as missionaries so as to avoid the draft during the VietNam War.

After missionary work they immediately got married and started producing babies - another deferrment.

Mitt Romney decided not to support the Vietnam War

but now pretends he is all for defending it.....

just as long as Mormons don't have to die.