Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

HELLO !

The friggin' guy is COMMANDER IN CHIEF !

How much higher can one go?

I really have a good chuckle with some of these posts !

Give me a farking break. What uniform does the CIC wear? What kind of training did he go through. Since when is a civilian a member of the military? Will Obie qualify for VA benefits? Does Bill Clinton?

Laugh away ...

p.s. If Obie tries to join my VFW post, I will blackball him. :beer:

Give me a farking break. What uniform does the CIC wear? What kind of training did he go through. Since when is a civilian a member of the military? Will Obie qualify for VA benefits? Does Bill Clinton?

Laugh away ...

I guess if President Truman could sack the highest ranking uniformed officer "General of the Army" Douglas MacArthur, then he must have been his boss.

:beer:

"On Wednesday night, Bill Clinton offered the smartest critique yet of Mitt Romney’s economic agenda — and, more importantly, the most robust defense to date of the choices President Obama has made and the direction he intends to continue taking the country

I’m a former speechwriter, and this is a very difficult speech for me to review. It succeeded not because of the typical zingers, rhythm, elevated rhetoric or turns of phrase.

It worked because Clinton, frequently veering off script, patiently articulated where Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan go wrong and where Obama is going right for the economy and the country.

In Clinton’s world, the problem isn’t that Romney and Ryan are greedy plutocrats, just that they don’t get “arithmetic.†And he laid into Ryan’s attack on Obama for supposedly stealing $716 billion in Medicare, pointing out that it’s “exactly, to the dollar, the same amount of Medicare savings that he had in his own budget.â€

Clinton’s challenge was to reassure uneasy moderates that the country is not simply clawing at the dirt, but actually climbing out of a hole. It’s a deep hole, and it’ll take time, but we’re coming out of it. In my book, he made the case."

LINK

As a LIFE member of the VFW I can state that he would be welcomed with open arms at my VFW post.

No president, no administration, has done more for the military, military families, and veterans then the current one.

Sorry to read that your balls have turned black!

I am also a LIFE MEMBER, son of a VFW member, grandson of an American Legion member. My post only allows military veterans who have served in combat or in support of combat to belong. It has to be backed up with a 201 file.

So tell what Obama has done for veterans that exceeds that provided the WWII vets. I'm willing to be convinced.

I guess if President Truman could sack the highest ranking uniformed officer "General of the Army" Douglas MacArthur, then he must have been his boss.

There is a big difference between being "the boss" and being in the armed forces. (As it happens, Truman was a combat veteran of WWI, but that is irrelevant to his being the boss.) Fortunately we have civilian control in our countries. It is civilian politicians who send the military off to die.

I am also a LIFE MEMBER, son of a VFW member, grandson of an American Legion member. My post only allows military veterans who have served in combat or in support of combat to belong. It has to be backed up with a 201 file.

So tell Obama what he has done for veterans that exceeds that provided the WWII vets. I'm willing to be convinced.

>>So tell me what he has done for veterans. I'm willing to be convinced.

..how about..kept them alive! He ended the completely unnecessary war in Iraq, which was based on a pack of lies and started by a gung-ho Republican President Bushit and his neocon cronies, that cost 1000s of US and allied lives, and the US taxpayer $billions, looking for non existent WMD.

Is this deja vu in 2012?...Romney wants to do the same again in Iran...except none of his sons will be doing the fighting, just as he himself didn't when he dodged the draft by being a Moron missionary in France during the Vietnam War.