Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

p.s. I file US taxes, but pay nothing since I am well below the US$95,000 foreign earned exemption.

..you mean you are one of the 47% who dont pay US income tax along with quite a few other war veterans!

Dont fret, Flash....Mitt Romney probably doesn't pay either, but he won't show us his tax returns to allow the electorate to judge.

It's a worry isn't it...the man accusing Barack Obama of creating a divide amongst the people, just cut out one-half of America as not worthy of the effort.

..at best insensitive, dopey and unstatesmanlike... at worst downright callous indifference.

They wont call it an entitlement, welfare or a government substinence program but there is no friggin way Romney pays 13% taxes without the govt doing or letthng him do something they dont let his secretary who pays a much higher rate do.

Its an entitlement when you and i get it but "creating jobs" when you area billionaire.

I am not anti rich. Like every Americani hope to join their ranks. But lets be fair and honest about it all.

The polls are tanking nationwide for the Republicans. Just about everywhere with a few exceptions.

The mood is changing the more people find out about Romney. Complete disregard for 47% of populace. Romney's income of $42 million dollars/year and only 14% income tax payment. Dump Medicare and give all a voucher. Dump public education and give everyone a voucher. Dump Social Security and let all open an IRA with a for profit investment company. Dump all regulations for banks and security firms. Dump the student loan programs and let kids borrow tuition from their parents. Republican stance on women. Virginia proposal to require "transvaginal ultrasound" doesn't help.

Many are tired of the Tea Party. Fringe groups such as the John Birch Society, Free Staters, racists, Freedom Advocates, Agenda 21, anarchists, and the Tin Hat Society, and just ordinary fruit cakes are associating with such.