Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

What the Republicans need is more great men such as this one!

“Therefore, I shall resign the Presidency effective at noon tomorrow. Vice President Ford will be sworn in as President at that hour in this office.â€

LINK

I hope that those endorsements bump Johnson to at least 15% in the polls. Then, he would be included in the debates and nationally give voters an alternative to Hillary/Donald. If Mitt and George W. Feel that strongly, I hope that they campaign for Johnson also.

Wouldn't Bush campaigning for anyone sink their hopes of winning?

The gubment is going to go broke with all of these pension payments.

“Wars last weeks, months or years. Their consequences, however, can last much longer than that. Similarly, war pensions given to veterans sometimes continue being paid for decades — and, occasionally, even longer than that. Irene Triplett, a woman from North Carolina, is one such example. She's the last living recipient of a Civil War pension . . .â€

LINK

Personally I would rather support Mike Tyson running for White House than Trump.

Mike Tyson is a pigeon fancier, and folk what breed birds, know a thing or two.

They know that to achieve, fine specimens that, perform and breed well, that continue the breed in an exemplary manner, that their birds have to be housed , fed and watered and have space to live. Only by supplying the requisites, in a proper manner, do you get a great stud of fine birds.

If you let a small group of them, hog the food and monopolise the living space, the flock as a whole will suffer, to the point of disintegration.

Mike would indeed be a good man to have in charge.

My interpretation of his comments were that 2nd amendment voters should get to the polls to defeat Killary

so she cannot change the Supreme Court for further control of well...everything.

It appears many media outlets did not see his statements this way...wonder why?

• Like 1

Wouldn't Bush campaigning for anyone sink their hopes of winning?

. Jen had George W. campaign for him in the South Carolina primary. Believe it or not, George W. is still popular in the South. Mitt is popular in Utah and maybe Mass. If Johnson can poll at least 15%, I may even vote for him as a protest vote. Being from Kansas, Trump would have to die in a plane crash not to win Kansas. My belief is that in 50 years, historians will be calling my generation a bunch of dumb s##ts for electing Bush, Clinton, Bush and Clinton over a 30 year period. I'm just glad that George Washington set the precedent for two term Presidents, with only FDR bucking the trend because of WWII. Otherwise, we might be addressing President Clinton this time next year as Queen Hillary.
  • Like 1