Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Hi,

Appreciate your effort in this Perv, but like TheCorithian I do not see this working.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Appreciate your effort in this Perv, but like TheCorithian I do not see this working.

Sanuk!

Coming on 6 years :)

I'll renew my health insurance policy for myself and my family in the next week. Even if Congress repealed it on January 20, the way the policy is set up, I sign up for a year and I don't think that Congress can end it before the end of 2017. At that point, I'll be 3 months away from Medicare. I went 30 years without insurance, so I believe that I can go 3 months without it. It should be interesting to see if Congress removes the penalties for not having Obamacare. Isn't that the number one complaint voiced by Americans and politicians against Obamacare? Now would be a good time to move to Mexico, where the Peso reached 20-1. It was 11-1 last March when I was there. I don't think that Mexicans are going to give Americans visiting a warm reception.

If anyone doubts Bernie Sanders would’ve crushed Trump, show them this

According to the data, Donald Trump would have been soundly defeated by Bernie Sanders last night had the Vermont senator been the one to face him.

When examining the 13 states Hillary Clinton lost twice — the states Trump won side-by-side with the states Bernie Sanders won during the Democratic primary — the similarities are striking. The GOP nominee likely saw this, and tweeted in May that he was relieved to not have to face Sanders in the general election.

In five states Sanders won where exit polling data is available — Indiana, Michigan, Oklahoma, West Virginia, and Wisconsin — the demographics that helped Trump hit 270 electoral college votes were also Sen. Sanders’ key demographics that helped him defeat the former Secretary of State in multiple primaries in different regions of the country.

The numbers suggest that there may have been enough Sanders votes in those pivotal states to have swung the election in Sanders’ favor if superdelegates and restrictive closed primaries weren’t part of the Democratic primary process. Popular blog All That Is Interesting created an electoral map assuming that Sanders won white, rural rust belt voters in the traditionally blue states that Hillary Clinton lost on Tuesday night in a hypothetical Trump/Sanders general election matchup, giving Sanders with a 303-235 advantage.

Determining whether or not Sanders would have won the states Clinton lost is easy when looking at exit poll data taken during the Democratic primary. Here’s a state-by-state breakdown:

http://usuncut.com/p...-crushed-trump/

• Like 1

Men and rural folks tend to support the Republicans. Women, urbanites, and minorities usually support the Dems. Nothing new in that, but even so ...

Hillary Clinton failed to win over black, Hispanic and female voters

[snippets]

Although last night's exit polls do show that 54 per cent of women backed Clinton compared to 42 per cent for Trump, these numbers were not significantly different from how women voted in 2012.

In the 2012 presidential race 55 per cent of women backed Obama while 44 per cent backed Romney.

Despite all the headlines surrounding Trump, it seems that women didn't feel they could get behind Hillary Clinton.

In 2012, a majority of over-50s backed Romney for the presidency, while Obama got the support of three in five of those aged under 30.

In 2016, polling was showing that Trump's support among older sections of society had improved on Romney's figure - with 49 per cent of over-65s supporting him, compared to 29 per cent of 18 to 39-year-olds.

This was hugely positive for Trump in the key swing state of Florida. Worth 29 electoral college votes, Florida's high over-65 population was expected to back the Republican candidate leaving Clinton in need of a solid turnout among younger voters if she was to win the state.

However, the exit polls showed that Clinton's popularity among younger voters was much lower than Obama's.

Of those voters aged under 30 years of age, only 55 per cent backed Clinton compared to Obama's 60 per cent in 2012.

The obvious attraction of voting for America's first black president in 2008 and 2012 led to large proportion of minority ethnic groups backing Obama for the presidency.

Again, things didn't go as well for Clinton as she would have hoped. Exit polls show that Clinton's support among Hispanic voters was just 65 per cent, down from Obama's 71 per cent in 2012 while among black voters support was down from 93 per cent to 88 per cent.

Meanwhile support among Hispanic voters was actually higher for Trump, at 29 per cent, compared to the 27 per cent Romney secured four years ago.

http://www.telegraph...and-female-vot/

---------------------------------------------------------------

A large % of working class white folks went for Trump.

By overwhelming margins, voters told a Reuters/Ipsos exit poll they felt the United States’ economic and political systems were tilted against them.

The poll found an electorate burning with resentment against Wall Street, politicians and the news media, increasingly alienated from a country it saw changing in ways it didn’t like. Some 75 percent of poll respondents agreed that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful.â€

By a similar margin, voters agreed that the economy is “rigged†to benefit the wealthy, and that traditional politicians and parties “don’t care about people like me.â€

http://nypost.com/20...st-the-machine/

Gentlemen , scroll down the article and read what US citizen Roger Hurd thinks about it . Closing border , cut all imports and the US shall become a region of prosperity and wealth . Unfortunately half the population seems to believe in this .

We have to wait and see what Trump´s friends allow him to do but a positive result might be that total failure might teach other countries what happens if you decide to believe in a simple formula issued by seemingly strong men with vulgar phraseology .

• Like 1