Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Electoral College has to vote

That's it. So what is the impact of that? The article I was reading or maybe I heard on the radio talked about it kind of working as an escape clause in case they realize they have made a mistake in the President elect.

Can someone either confirm or explain it for me please
:)

In presidential elections, you vote for electors pledged to a party and candidate. Hillary's people are trying to persuade enough Republican electors pledged to Trump not to vote for him to deny him an electoral college majority. That would throw the election into the House of Representatives, where they hope for a miracle. It ain't gonna happen.

Also, an interesting detail found during the Michigan recount demanded by Jill Stein (and backed by Hillary):

Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

The Detroit precincts are among those that couldn’t be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court.

Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County. But Republican President-elect Donald Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes or 47.5 percent to 47.3 percent.

Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.

The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,†said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

http://www.detroitne...incts/95363314/

US school in Colorado votes for teachers and staff to carry guns on campus to protect students

I'm glad I don't live there.

A rural Colorado school district decided today to allow its teachers and other school staff to carry guns on campus to protect students.

The Hanover School District 28 board voted 3-2 to allow school employees to volunteer to be armed on the job after undergoing training.

More http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11767890

Its too late now and I am sure that people will heckle but that's fine.

This is solid concrete proof from two ( one non US) independent doc/forgery and media experts- A five year investigation

Obamas birth certificate proffered by the White House in 2011 before he got RE-elected has been unquestionably

proven to be a forgery. For fun watch this from you tube-

I am a life long democrat but I never have trusted Duhbama I didn't then and I do not now

He is a...smoother than anyone and a brilliant orator

but he is not who he has said he is-

His real father is....

A cover up is a completely different reality than a conspiracy,

And so the USA even before Obama is gone is tougher on Visa's. I just this

If you are travelling on an eligible passport (including Australian, New Zealand or UK) you will be required to hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation) for your trip. You can check your requirements for this and apply online here. Please note that this is the only official site for ESTA information and applications.

There are some more recent regulations implemented by the US government that may also affect you.

If you, or a member of your travelling party answers 'yes' to any of the following questions, your ESTA may be invalid and you will be required to obtain a visitor visa to enter the USA.

• Are you or any person in your travelling party, also a citizen of Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria?
  • Does anyone in your travelling party have a father who was born in Iran, Sudan or Syria?
  • Have you or any other person in your travelling party, visited Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, or Yemen in any capacity since 01 March 2011?

If any of these apply to you or anyone in your travelling group, please refer to the US government visa website here

Please be aware that if you do require a visitor visa, the process can take a number of weeks.