Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

‘I’m President! Can You Believe It?’ Trump Stops AHCA Speech to Remind Us He’s POTUS Mediaite

Trump Crows "I'm President! Can You Believe It?" After Taking Away Health Care Rights Bustle

Donald Trump Declares 'I'm President! Can You Believe it?' TMZ

Trump on the AHCA Passing the House: “Hey! I’m President! Can You Believe It?†Slate

'I'm President! Can you believe it?' Trump gets excited after AHCA passes House Washington Post

​Just so Donald knows, no I don't believe it, and as reported by multiple sources, yes he did say that.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

The life of a spy placed by Israel inside ISIS is at risk tonight, according to current and former U.S. officials, after President Donald Trump reportedly disclosed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week.

The spy provided intelligence involving an active ISIS plot to bring down a passenger jet en route to the United States, with a bomb hidden in a laptop that U.S. officials believe can get through airport screening machines undetected. The information was reliable enough that the U.S. is considering a ban on laptops on all flights from Europe to the United States.

The sensitive intelligence was shared with the United States, officials say, on the condition that the source remain confidential.

“The real risk is not just this source,†said Matt Olsen, the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center and an ABC News contributor, “but future sources of information about plots against us.â€

ISIS has already taken credit for blowing up a Russian airliner two years ago, killing more than 200 people, claiming the bomb was hidden in a soft drink can. The White House National Security Adviser says that justifies President Trump’s disclosures to the Russians.

“And so this was the context of the conversation in which it was wholly appropriate to share what the threat was as a basis for common action and coordination,†said General H.R. McMasters on Tuesday.

When pressed by ABC News' Jonathan Karl, McMaster would not say if Trump disclosed classified information. Trump said in a pair of tweets Tuesday he had the "absolute right" to share "facts" with the Russians.

But many in the counter-terrorism community say what the President did was a mistake.

“Russia is not part of the ISIS coalition,†Olsen said. “They are not our partner.â€

Dan Shapiro, the former U.S. ambassador to Israel, now a senior visiting fellow at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, agreed. In an interview with ABC News, he called the president and his team “careless,†saying that the reported disclosures demonstrate a “poor understanding of how to guard sensitive information."

Shapiro was most concerned, however, that the president’s move could make Israel think twice about sharing intelligence with the United States, warning that it will “inevitably cause elements of Israel's intelligence service to demonstrate more caution.â€

The reaction in Congress appeared to diverge along partisan lines. Asked if he had concerns about the president’s handling of classified information, the Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell let out a small laugh and before replying simply, "No."

But Democrats disagree. Shortly after McConnell's comments, Democratic Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer reiterated his call for the White House to release full, unedited transcripts of Trump's meeting with the Russian officials.

"This is not normal behavior. This is not how a White House should operate," Schumer said. "Firing an FBI director who is investigating the president’s campaign, disclosing classified information to a country that wishes us harm and just finished undermining the integrity of our elections. We need our Republican colleagues to join us in standing up, to put country over party."

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=47449304

Swell, just swell, you farking idiot. :(

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are discussing impeachment amid the latest Trump-Comey bombshell

Reports that President Donald Trump asked James Comey, the former FBI director, to end the bureau's investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has left lawmakers on both sides of the aisle shell-shocked — and openly discussing the possibility of impeachment proceedings.

Democratic Rep. Al Green on Wednesday went to the House floor and called for Trump's impeachment.

Democratic Reps. John Yarmuth and Mark Pocan have also tossed around the word in interviews, saying Democrats were "actually pretty close to considering impeachment" and that Comey's firing moved Trump's "impeachment clock" an "hour closer."

Democrats are not the only ones discussing the possibility. Republican Rep. Justin Amash told reporters on Wednesday that if the allegations contained in Comey's memo about the conversation with Trump were true, it would be "grounds for impeachment." He added that he trusted Comey more than the president, according to Katie Williams, a reporter for The Hill.

Sen. Angus King, an independent who caucuses with Democrats and sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told a CNN host who asked whether Congress had moved closer to the impeachment process that he would "have to say yes."

................ more at https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lawmakers-both-sides-aisle-throwing-152649606.html

And in a speech to the Coastguard, Trumpo said words to the effect of: No President in history has been treated so unfairly... And everyone (who?) deserves a clean slate over minor indiscretions.

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: 'I think Putin pays' Trump

A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress - House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy - made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump," McCarthy said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by the Washington Post. Representative Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul Ryan immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy's assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

more at : http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11858238

And in a speech to the Coastguard, Trumpo said words to the effect of: No President in history has been treated so unfairly... And everyone (who?) deserves a clean slate over minor indiscretions.

I'll amend that, he said 'politician' not ' president' unfair ? Unfair? He might wanna find out what happened to Clinton, Nixon, Washington, Mussolini, Caesar, to name a few.

also, Fox News, I wonder if it his fave tv channel now?