Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Secondly:

Trump intensifies criticism of London mayor on Twitter

President Donald Trump on Monday escalated his rhetoric toward London Mayor Sadiq Khan, days after a terror attack struck London.

“Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his ‘no reason to be alarmed’ statement. MSM (main Stream Media) is working hard to sell it!†Trump tweeted Monday morning.

more at http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/05/trump-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-239138

Trump’s Off-the-Cuff Tweets Strain Foreign Ties

WASHINGTON — On one level, President Trump reacted to Saturday night’s terrorist attack in London much as his predecessors might have. He expressed solidarity and telephoned Britain’s prime minister to offer condolences. “WE ARE WITH YOU,†he wrote to Britons.

But even as the investigation into the attack was getting underway, Mr. Trump wasted little time in using the episode to defend his hotly disputed travel ban on visitors from certain predominantly Muslim countries and to criticize the judges who have blocked it. And by Sunday morning, he decided to go after the mayor of London as not being tough enough on terrorism.

Along the way, he mischaracterized the mayor’s position, renewed a trans-Atlantic feud stretching back a year and widened his rift with the United States’ traditional European allies a bit further. And he set off a chain reaction in the news media world, triggering partisan reactions that illustrated just how polarized both the United States and the world have become about the uninhibited, Twitter-obsessed president.

more at: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/us/politics/britain-attack-trump-twitter-storm.html?_r=0

Twitter users defend London mayor against Donald Trump taunts

US president’s unprecedented criticism of grieving city’s mayor provokes outpouring of support for Sadiq Khan

On Monday afternoon, as London prepared to hold a vigil in memory of those killed in the weekend’s terror attack at London Bridge, the US president took to Twitter. Not to express solidarity with the city or offer condolences, but instead to continue a feud with its mayor, Sadiq Khan.

Look at all the tweets: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/05/twitter-users-defend-london-mayor-against-donald-trump-taunts

...Trump would never take an IQ test and if he did he would not release it, just as he won’t release his taxes or school records. He graduated from Wharton, which he constantly brags about because Wharton has such a high standard for admission. However, he only achieved an undergraduate degree and was a transfer into Wharton where they don’t require SATs. His interview was with a friend of his brothers, and with his family’s wealth, it wouldn’t be that hard for him to get into.

Rumors started saying he had a really high IQ: 186. The average American’s IQ is about 100. The research I’ve been able to find is a guess at his IQ is at or below 94. He probably suffers from the Dunning-Kruger Effect. A linguistics analysis shows he speaks at a 4th grade level. Judge for yourself. Examples of both the effect and his IQ are statements such as:

“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your faultâ€

“I’m, like, a smart person†(Tweeted and quoted specifically several times during interviews).

From Meet the Press: “Look, if I were a liberal Democrat, people would say I’m the super genius of all time. The super genius of all time.â€

In a Town Hall in South Carolina: “Look, I went to the best school, I was a good student and all of this stuff. I mean, I’m a smart person.â€

How many times have you heard Stephen Hawking, Einstein or Bill Gates brag about their intelligence...

No, I saw it a few weeks ago, prior to Kathy's effort, now I look forward to 'merica ruining my career, underemployed as I am...

They will just do a drone strike on your house and blame North Korea hacking the GPS system for sending the drone off course.

CNN has been full of issues for Trumpo today, charity scandals, ongoing back channels, lack of confidence in the Attorney General and on and on and on...

Somewhere in the middle distance, I can hear the plaintive peals of a bell tolling, a sad and mournful sound.