Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I just want to thank the people of 'merica, for the entertainment, rarely, do I not smile, or break into laughter, as I read the news each morning. If the Hillary had made it in, I'd be filled with foreboding and a sense of continued impoverishment.

• Like 1

Also, I've come to value, my viewing of and indeed active participation in and commenting on, the postings on this board, about news and events, that otherwise not make it to the wider audience. Many is the time, events and occurrences of great interest to me, have surfaced here, first and sometimes only here.

But it occurred to me today, that in the case of Trumpo, I don't have to winkle out the interesting stuff any more, for those who may be interested. His failings and flanneling, are now the staple of every media outlet, everywhere in the world that matters. Indeed not since there has been a major war, has 'merica and the world been so obsessed with one topic.

Or, if you don't wanna hear or see news about Trumpo - hide in a hole...

Lawrence On New Donald Trump Revelations: 'This Is Watergate'

How much longer can Trump keep it up? I do think his voters might turn violent if he is impeached ....

Trump is more likely to resign than be impeached. Once he decides it's not being fun being president any more, he'll quit.