Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Not ramblings, good thoughts.

I, unfortunately have no boots on the ground and the only Trump supporters I see, are either people whose job depends on him, or yokels with three brain cells.

Of the last lot, only Bernie Sanders looked reasonable. But I'm sure that will change.

I agree with you about the media BTW, but some do at least get the facts right, their commentary on the other hand - -bollocks.

I still reckon you are (the American People) gonna have to fire Trump soon.

Bon Chance :)

Democrats Seek to Use 25th Amendment, Force Trump Out of Office (They Will Fail)

Yes peekaboo nipple boy, we've seen him before. Nothing wrong with his summation, a reasonable fact based view of things.

But as so many young idealists with good brains do, he's not allowing for the future and past. By this I mean, despite his pondering, the near future and the recent history of Presidents, older and wiser heads than me, will remember and be able to foresee, where uncontrollable egos, can land the populace in deeply troubled waters.

I do take issue with the idea that Trump, is not schooled in diplomacy, that somehow he has risen from the streets or equivalent and is a playable option for main stream politicians. There have no doubt been people in the past, who have succeeded in the office of President, from non political backgrounds. I'll bet when they did, that once they attained the office, they started behaving like presidents.

Hell, a baseball player would make a good president, but people want a truthful, honest and Presidential guy. The office of the most powerful man on the planet, does not call for scrappy, lying, and bullying real estate tactics that weasel an extra 10% in a commercial deal.

A statesman is what's required, a janitor could be a statesman, Donald appears not to be able to rise to the role.

p.s. I'm still glad it's not the Hillary.

• Like 1

Interesting comment on MSNBC just now, Mueller is recruiting lawyers to work on this Trump/Russian thing, and their 'specialities' include Watergate, the Mob, Impeachment and just today, one who is a full bright scholar and fluent in Russian.

It should be noted that Alex Jones has admitted in a legal statement that everything he says is an "act" and not reality. Poor Alex is caught in a divorce proceeding and Alex is seeking visitation rights for young child.

His wife thinks that he is nuts and dangerous.

Even after Alex Jones stated that all is made up and an act his listenership continues undaunted.

What does all of this mean?

It means that the listeners of Alex don't care if what he says is an act and made up and false - they just love to listen to listen to his rants and conspiracy theories. True of untrue.

What does that say about Alex Jones listeners?

Forty-four states have refused to give certain voter information to Trump commission

Washington, DC (CNN)Forty-four states have refused to provide certain types of voter information to the Trump administration's election integrity commission, according to a CNN inquiry to all 50 states.

State leaders and voting boards across the country have responded to the letter with varying degrees of cooperation -- from altogether rejecting the request to expressing eagerness to supply information that is public.

>> "Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide?" Trump tweeted.

This is of course the logical conclusion to the "if you have nothing to hide" argument, you should surrender all your information, but to Trump? No Thanks...

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/03/politics/kris-kobach-letter-voter-fraud-commission-information/index.html

_____

Trump, Putin to hold bilateral meeting

President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will sit down for an official bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Hamburg on Friday rather than an informal pull-aside meeting.

The meeting, confirmed by both the White House and the Kremlin on Tuesday, will be the first in-person meeting between the two leaders and the first official bilateral meeting between a US and Russian president in nearly two years.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/trump-putin-bilateral/index.html

I'd pay money to see this... and no doubt it'll be on the televisual extravaganza...

Would you give Trump your personal details above and beyond what's publicly available?

Including but not limited to: name, address, date of birth, party affiliation, last four Social Security number digits, voting history back to 2006, military service status, and histories of felony convictions.

Would you give Trump your personal details above and beyond what's publicly available?

Including but not limited to: name, address, date of birth, party affiliation, last four Social Security number digits, voting history back to 2006, military service status, and histories of felony convictions.

Never

But I'm not a state government. South Carolina tried "nullification" back in Andrew Jackson's administration, and it failed ... almost leading to a civil war. Now we have cities declaring themselves "sanctuary zones", where federal laws they don't agree with will not be enforced. There has even been talk of California seceding from the union. Is the USA in some sort of time warp taking us back to the 19th century?