Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Good that the Jones act is suspended, could have been sooner and for longer.

And now more on Trump's lies about Tax.

Scrapping the alternative minimum tax

Trump’s tax plan would eliminate the alternative minimum tax, or AMT, which is a calculation that guarantees that certain higher-income taxpayers with large deductions pay at least a minimum amount of tax. So Trump wants to pay no tax at all, using various deductions to escape like a bandit.

The estate tax

Trump’s proposal also "repeals the death tax," which is what many opponents call the tax officially known as the estate tax.

Trump wants to leave his wealth to his Kids with no tax, not a bean.

And tax for the top bracket falls from 39% to 35%, golly, that's a good windfall, even Crooked Hilary will be happy with that :)

Referring to his tax proposal, Trump said, "No, I don't benefit. I don't benefit."

BullShit!!!

Good stuff

for clarity, just in case anyone has the misled impression that I'm anti American in my posts,

I'm not, it's just the Trumpebelle and the more inane/moronic/racist/fuckknuckle of his base that prompt me to post detractive and I hope informative information.

And I'd Slag Hilary too if she was the POTUS

Tom Price resigned as secretary of Health and Human Services Friday, amid a controversy over spending more than $1 million in taxpayer money on private and military jets.

Price “offered his resignation earlier today and the president accepted,†the White House said in a terse statement sent late Friday afternoon. Don Wright, a deputy assistant secretary, will serve as acting secretary.

Earlier in the day, President Trump had told reporters that Price was a “fine man†but that he’d make a decision by the end of the day on whether to keep Price in place.

https://www.theatlan...esigned/541608/

_____

And as an aside - I watched through the week, various commentators using their new buzz word, "Optics", when referring to coverage aired on TV, or as it was until recently "Vision", but "Optics " it now is.

And lo and behold, just two days later, Trumpebelle has picked up on this word and managed to insert the word "Optics" several times into a telecast, non sequitur ridden, ramble on the matter noted above.

Supporting the notion, that Trumperbelle really does get his information, from the TV.

And this just now on the TV

Trumperbelle ; "The loss of life is always tragic, but we are getting great results in respect to loss of life, people can't believe, how well we are doing...."

What a f**kin jerk!

Yeah I for one can't believe anything the Trumperbelle says.

Watching the San Juan Mayor now, She is saying that they are being killed with inefficiency

- No Power, extremely limited comms, almost no internet. So the Washington led effort is asking millions of people to register on the net, How?

When she pointed this out to them, she got told "Everything is going according to plan, it's all going very well..."

Sounds like they are under orders from Trumperbelle to make everything look good.

I saw that, and as soon as he finished, I thought ..."WTF does that mean?"

He doesn't know, but the formula is simple.

<subject, "we're doing fantastically", "better than any else could ever do", "people can't believe how well we've done", "everyone is saying how fantastically we've done", [look proud, walk away], [hand gesture], [close mouth :: brain full :: ] >

</subject>