Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn. Just more Fake News covering another Comey lie!

Can any one see the double dumb here?

If it's "Fake News" then Comey didn't lie. If Comey lied, then the news is correct, ergo, not Fake.

Trump has the intellect of a 13 yr old girl.

Jimmy Carter said it, but everyone ignores him. What does a fromer president and lifelong Democrat know anyway? Notice the criticism that Carter must be seeking a job from Frump. Why else wouldn't he climb on the bandwagon and attack the Donald at every turn? :dunno:

WASHINGTON — President Trump has an unexpected defender: Jimmy Carter.

“I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about,†Carter told New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation.â€

Carter also defended Trump against claims that the current president's aggressive style is souring U.S. relations with the world. “Well, he might be escalating it but I think that precedes Trump,†he told the Times. “The United States has been the dominant character in the whole world and now we’re not anymore. And we’re not going to be. Russia’s coming back and India and China are coming forward.â€

https://www.usatoday...sors/788558001/

Cavanami, are you capable of understanding that - pointing out that Trump is an idiot and delighting in such, is Not Support For Hillary ?

I am very open to Hillary and Bill Clinton being the sum of all evil, indeed I think they probably are.

1 - Hillary is not running the country and therefore, doesn't matter, she and her husband are history, get used to it.

2 - That doesn't make Trump Good.

3 - You'll be pleased to know, that as it summer here and I've started, not wearing a shirt in front of my computer. As I have a larger belly, than Jesus Boy, are my opinions more correct?

• Like 1