Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Coss....you did not see Hillary in the videos lying to Congress? This is not to the public! Wake up!

No matter. The Clintons are toast and I only reference the Criminal Clintons to show the bias within the USA.

The FBI has been corrupted is obvious to any person with a functioning brain.

More false news....

White House: Deutsche Bank Subpoena Story Fake News

Fake report once again top story of the day

White House Press Secretary Sarah H. Sanders pushed back against reports that FBI special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed President Trump’s bank records from Deutsche Bank.

“We confirmed that the news reports [that] the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records related to the president are completely false,†Sanders said during Tuesday’s press briefing.

“No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources. I think this is another example of the media going too far and too fast and we don’t see it going in that direction,†she said.

Deutsche Bank did not immediately comment on the new revelations, but did say the bank “always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,†in a statement on Tuesday.

OK, please explain this to me for I am stupid - no I'm not a Trumpanzee..

Trump says he'll move the US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognise Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

The Jewish people are happy.

Jerusalem is sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Isn't Trump's base primarily Christian?

Oh and I think Jesus boy qualifies a Lame Stream now, he is so often wrong. And Sarah Huckery Sanders is paid to lie.