Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

No surprise here...

Ex-FBI Chief: Strzok Belongs In Prison For Fabricating Information

Strzok ‘belongs in Leavenworth in my view,’ says former FBI assistant director

Kallstrom’s comments come after two weeks of stunning revelations about the FBI’s top brass actively engaging in an effort to help then-candidate Hillary Clinton by “decriminalizing†her actions in the email case, while pursuing a case against then-candidate Donald Trump – using a discredited 34-page ‘Trump-Russia’ dossier to launch an investigation, according to several GOP members of Congress.

When a subset of 10,000 text messages sent between Peter Strzok – lead investigator in the Trump-Russia case, and his FBI-Attorney mistress Lisa Page emerged, GOP lawmakers honed in on a specific exchange in which Strzok references an “insurance policy†in the “unlikely event†Trump was elected President.

Now, it appears, that “insurance policy†may have been the entire Russia investigation, cooked up using the Trump-Russia dossier provided by DNC-Clinton funded opposition research firm, Fusion GPS. Fusion has been linked to several attempts to undermine Trump – including hiring Nellie Ohr – the CIA wife of DOJ official Bruce Ohr, who was demoted for obfuscating his meetings with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson...

http://twitter.com/RiskRewardFBN/status/941440139548659718

What I enjoy about this argument is that the Trumpanzees can happily accept:

FBI in tatters, No Good, disgusting, completely in tatters etc...

FBI employee sends 10,000 txts, really? where did that number come from, is prolly more like <400 - and when did FBI employees have "Must be a Trumpanzee" as a job requirement?

And then the above post from Cavanami - An ex FBI employee says something, so it is notably a great thing he is saying, it is the best thing an ex FBI guy has ever said and must be true.

Nobody says better things, than ex FBI employees, believe me...

Cavanami,

this whole Trump Good ~ Hillary Bad proposal, is, as they say, filddle sticks.

I don't care, nor should any one with a brain, that Hilary and her lot, are evil and tried to undermine Trump. One time, a hundred times - shit hot!

let me try and simplify this for the Trumpanzees.

There is a Wolverine.

There is a Crocodile.

Neither, should be in charge of the children's day care centre. The Crocodile will eat children whole, the Wolverine will tear children into small pieces and then eat them.

The Crocodile tries to attack and eat the Wolverine, several times, fails.

This does not make the Wolverine good or suitable for looking after children, despite bleating and whining about the failed Crocodile, incessantly.

Sorry I couldn't find a photo of a Wolverine eating a child.

2.jpg

{ as an aside, did you know, than when you search google images for "Wolverine" you get primarily, photos of the Hugh Jackman Movie character? }

{ I have, since Google's inception, all those years ago, expressed grave concerns about the direction of our collective knowledge, when people use a directory/search engine, that is based on popularity rather than accuracy }

Coss, so many people are making money with their youtube channels...you are looking for employment...just an idea for you

This guy is interesting...

https://youtu.be/M2RX-PlY4eY

Thanks Cavanami,

but much like becoming the next George Clooney type actor, my chances of attracting enough followers, to make money on you tube are vanishingly small.

On a more serious note, one of my favourite people of all time, has Cancer and Parkinsons and it is unjust, Billy has given so much joy to so many.

If there really was a God, Billy would be spared. But there aint, so Billy will go like the rest of us...

1489723753814.jpg

White House to 'temporarily' shut petition website

The White House has said it will be shutting down its website for petitions from midnight on Tuesday until a new one is set up in late January.

The "We The People" site was set up by the Obama administration in 2011.

It promised a response to all petitions drawing more than 100,000 signatures but the Trump administration has not responded to any since January.

The White House said its new platform would save taxpayers more than $1m (£746,500) a year.

The total budget of the White House for 2018 is $55m and its information technology budget for the year is $4.94m.

A White House official told the Associated Press news agency that the administration would "respond to public concerns next year" and that all existing petitions would be reinstated then.

The petition platform was set up under Barack Obama in 2011 as part of his digital democracy initiative.

At the time, the White House said that the platform would "give all Americans a way to create and sign petitions on a range of issues affecting our nation".

If a petition receives more than 100,000 signatures within a 30-day period, the White House is supposed to issue an official response to it.

Since January, popular petitions that have drawn the required number of signatures include one that calls for President Trump's resignation and another that demands he release his tax returns.

However, since the start of the Trump administration, all of the petitions that have met this threshold have gone unanswered.

The site has been successful at highlighting issues affecting under-represented groups in particular.

In 2015, in response to the petition posted on the site after the death of a transgender teenager, President Obama called for an end to "conversion therapy" for gay and transgender teens.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42409634

I guess the "New" site will have three categories, that petitions can be filed under.

1/. Congratulations and Compliments for President Donald J Trump.

2/. Increase in numbers of and decrease in restrictions on, Firearms.

3/. Lynch and dismember Hilary.

hqdefault.jpg