Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The SEC is investigating the Kushner family's company over its use of a controversial visa program.

...In May, The Associated Press found that Chinese investors had spent at least $7.7 billion — and received more than 40,000 US visas in return — thanks to the EB-5 program in the last decade.

That same month, the Kushners' company held an event at a ritzy hotel in Beijing to encourage Chinese investments for a development project in New Jersey.

“Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States," read a brochure at the event, The Washington Post reported.

At the time, critics pointed out the potential for a conflict of interest considering Kushner's relationship with Trump. Although Kushner resigned from his company upon taking the job at the White House, he still owns a minority stake in the business.

“It’s incredibly stupid and highly inappropriate,†Richard Painter, the chief ethics lawyer in the Bush administration, told the Post. “They clearly imply that the Kushners are going to make sure you get your visa ... They're [Chinese applicants] not going to take a chance. Of course they’re going to want to invest....

https://www.aol.com/...ogram/23325861/

Disclaimer - nothing in this post suggests, or is intended to promote, or implies, any negative view, of the female of the Human species in any way shape or form.

Members of this board with limited cognitive functionality, may choose to be outraged, by the lack of gender bias contained in this post, but such outrage is neither sought, nor desired by the author

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.....

http://thehill.com/h...n-investigation

Good, Evil Bitch!

• Like 1

Direct quote from the article

"Jose said he shook hands with the lead agent, then asked him for a warrant to enter and search the building. The ICE agent handed Jose some papers.

“And I was just scanning for the word judge,†Jose said. “I was making sure that it came from a court and was actually signed by a judge.â€

Immigration agents often use what’s called an administrative warrant, but only a judge’s signature gives them legal permission to search private property.

Jose knew what to look for, and he handed the papers back.

“I'm sorry,†he told the agents. “In order for me to let you enter the premises, I need to see a warrant signed by a judge."

After some back and forth, the agents returned to their cars.

Jose said they left him with this warning: “We're just going to stay out here all day, and we're going to pick up anybody that comes in or leaves the property."

Disclaimer - nothing in this post suggests, or is intended to promote, or implies, any negative view, of the female of the Human species in any way shape or form.

Members of this board with limited cognitive functionality, may choose to be outraged, by the lack of gender bias contained in this post, but such outrage is neither sought, nor desired by the author

Sorry I missed that, should drink coffee before reading, thanks for pointing that out!!

However - re - the FBI investigating the Clinton Foundation

apparently this has been done at the behest of Jeff Sessions the Attorney General, who in turn, has a heavy breathing Trumperbelle on his back.

One can expect this of Trump, but the Attorney General is not supposed to direct the Justice Dept to go after Trumperbelle's foes, real or imagined.

From a friend......

So, let me see if I have this right now.....

Trump is a mentally ill, semi-illiterate dufus who built a multi-billion dollar empire that spread across the world,

was able to beat 17 of the best and brightest Republican candidates,

turns around to beat the "most qualified woman of our time" for the presidency,

then in his first year in office causes the stock market to climb to heights never seen before in history,

lowered unemployment, almost wiped out ISIS, restoring law and order, all while working with a hostile Congress and the media attacking him constantly.

Right. It all adds up.

• Like 2