Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I suppose that Trumpanzees cannot be expected to change their view of the world.

I look forward to seeing an article that quotes, the supposed coming indictments as "Indictments have come"

you know, the difference between potential and actual...

Someone sent an emergency alert to smart phones in Hawaii

"BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL." 8:07 January 13

It is false - Authorities are scrambling to allay fears and find out why it was sent.

My money is on the North Koreans or the Russians hacking the alert system.

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter: "HAWAII - THIS IS A FALSE ALARM. THERE IS NO INCOMING MISSILE TO HAWAII. I HAVE ...

Hawaii sends out missile alert by mistake

Or some misguided person in the system.

Or, some shoddy programming by a substandard employee.

The language is wrong, if it were real, there would not be a 'threat' inbound and they would not clarify with 'not a drill' - too movie like. And if real, they'd prolly say, 'missile inbound' or other more generic language

The TV is full of maps of North Korea and Hawaii and moving trajectories of the path a missile could take.

No actual simulated explosions yet.

Remember the War of the Worlds radio broadcast all those years ago?

_____

What's the bet that Trump takes credit for saving the day....

More for the weal minded....

Weal minded as I am -

1. do you value Logic?

here's some:

my view: (Trump is an idiot racist) + (Hilary and everyone else is evil) = America is turning into a cess pool.

your view: (Trump is Wonderful) + ('Hilary and everyone else is evil' x 1million) = Trump is saving America, because Hilary's evil proves Trumps sainthood.

Is this accurate?

Chelsea Manning announced that she is running for the U.S. Senate from Maryland. Unfortunately, neither of the Senate seats from my home state, Kansas, are up for grabs in 2018. Otherwise, having had a 7 year stay at Ft. Leavenworth, I'm sure that she would have made Kansas proud.

• Like 1

post-98-0-79385300-1515910962_thumb.jpg

Chelsea Manning has filed to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings dated Jan. 11. Manning filed to run as a Democrat.

Manning, 30, is the transgender former U.S. Army intelligence analyst who leaked more than 700,000 classified documents to WikiLeaks in 2010, making it the largest leak in United States history. Manning was sentenced to 35 years in prison, but her sentence was commuted by former President Barack Obama. Manning was released from prison in May.

The age requirement to run for U.S. Senate is 30 years old. Manning would challenge Democrat Ben Cardin. Cardin’s seat is up for re-election in November; Cardin has served two terms in the U.S. Senate representing Maryland.

https://americanmili...medium=facebook

Aw, shucks. The Democrats get all of the good candidates. :(