Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cavanami

you say - "Dick Morris who was a Clinton insider and knows a thing or three..."

you then quote - WikiPedia and the quote ends with:

"his tenure on that campaign was cut short two months before the election, when it was revealed that he had allowed a prostitute to listen in on conversations with the President. "

Can you not see that - holding up someone as a good source of information - and then - showing that the person, is patently, an execrable and untrustworthy individual - really and clearly, shoots a big hole in the foot of your argument?

Or, do you suffer from the limited cognitive abilities, of a Trumpanzee?

I had thought, that most of the time, you were capable of reasoned and logical argument, even though it's from the Trump supporter's point of view.

You've really got to up your game when it comes to logic and reason. To take a school yard, naysaying, point of view, as the most numerous of the Trump supporters, seem to do, is, or should be, beneath your capabilities.

Cavanami , I did not check the link but had a quick look who does this website . A guy by the name Alex Jones comes up. Man does also believe that the US government has been behind the 7/11 events apart from a load of other phantastic bullshit. What really worries me is that so many believe this crap.

Info wars and Alex Jones are staples of the Trump supporters idea bag, as the following demonstrates:

Media and commentary - If it says good things about Trump, et al, it is God's Truth. - If it says bad things about Trump - it is the Devil's Lies and Hilary and Obamama and Aliens and Communists and Non White people and 'fake' news and pick your bigoted prejudice...

Cavanami, what you've got to try and understand, is that the rest of the world, really didn't care who was president before Trump came along. America was a big country with big power and was generally a force for good in the world.

Then Trump turned up and announced for president and when the laughter had died down, the rest of the world was worried that such an idiot would fuck things up, which Trump has happily started doing.

You'll have to realise that the other people in the world and about 62% of 'mericans, think he is a Moron.

Oh and if I told you, that I had absolute proof, 100% true proof, that Trump was an alien from Mars, it is in a document, that I wrote myself, but only Fox staff and my friends can see it. I will not let anyone else in the world see it.

Would you believe me?

As the noise tightens around Trumps neck, the GOP and Fox are screaming to the high heavens, because the FBI is no good, if the FBI wasn't investigating Trump, they'd be the best, the most beautiful, the finest, the greatest..............

Breaking News!

Trump says he's willing to testify to Mueller probe under oath.

Looking forward to it.

Cavanami, if the FBI is such a fu*ked up cess pool of dishonest people, as all the Trumpanzees say it is, why would Trump want to, voluntarily testify, under oath, to the FBI?

This is why we don't believe anything Trumpanzees say.

Is Trump a Moron?

Breaking News!

Trump says he's willing to testify to Mueller probe under oath.

Looking forward to it.

Cavanami, if the FBI is such a fu*ked up cess pool of dishonest people, as all the Trumpanzees say it is, why would Trump want to, voluntarily testify, under oath, to the FBI?

This is why we don't believe anything Trumpanzees say.

Is Trump a Moron?

Once again you miss what is going on....Trump's lawyer is discussing that President Trump testify...NOT A DONE DEAL.

So you put a new roof on your house (Trump as president) but you ignore all the rot in the supporting walls and foundation.

Great move....NOT!!!

The world doesn't know or see the rot in the USA system.

Why has President Trump surrounded himself with the US military? The US military has their own intelligence agency,,,to

circumvent the rot in the CIA and FBI....try to keep up....

If you don't know of the rot brought in by previous administrations, then you will never understand what is going on. The rot has been going on for years and it will take time to rout it out....

How the Mueller inquiry proceeds, we get Coss to testify,,,first question...

Mueller: Mr. Coss, have you stopped wearing dresses?

Coss: I never wore dresses.

Mueller: Yes or no, Mr. Coss.

Mueller: Yes or no, Mr. Coss.

etc etc etc