Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

As a great believer in the values that the West has established after WW2 my heart is now full of sadness looking at what is happening in the USA. If only the Democrats would succeed in finding a credible person to present in 3 years time. The UK seems to be going down the drain , countries like Hungary are falling victim to Neonazis and China , Poland a total loss . Many big promprem all around , maybe Germany not too bad after all .

I turn 65 April 1 and have been bombarded both by regular mail and email by insurance companies wanting me to sign up for their insurance. I'll I care about are the costs. If I take Medicare part B, I'll pay $135 a month. For the Medicare gap plan, I'll choose an advantage plan with zero cost. I have until June 1 to sign up, which is what I'll do to avoid the $135 a month charge. Until then, I'll forgo health insurance.

I make jokes about moving back to Thailand the day after my 10 year old son graduates from high school, but it will be close to that time, 8 years from now (assuming my health is good). I'll get part B and may actually get a Doctor and have regular check ups.