Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Like I stated, you are completely absorbed in the rubbish from the lame stream media.

You have no idea of what is really going on but you like to run your mouth and never engage what brain matter you might have!

You are right, I do not engage my brain on this topic, I can bait Trumpanzees, scratch my balls and walk straight at the same time, without bothering my intellect.

I

It's another part of the FBI/DOJ corruption and bias!

Hillary/DNC paid to have the phony dossier produced and then to use the dossier to obtain the FISA warrant.

Also, Mueller appears to have found MILLIONS of illegals that voted but where is the media on this? Another cover up.

So you are telling me that Mueller, far from having an investigation that is a hoax, is to be trusted, now he's found out something about purported voter fraud? But if he comes out and finds something negative about the Trump, will you trust him then?

And the time line of the dossier is that entities associated with or actually the DNC, picked up the funding for the dossier after it had been rocking on for some time.

Bit like, if someone investigates you and then two years on, I decide to take over the funding of the investigation. The original was instigated by someone else.

I'm sorry, I have to go and engage my brain to watch FOX

Trump surveyed Mar-a-Lago members over gun control in wake of school shooting: ( That's how you do it !)

Mar-a-Lago members asked if it was OK to impregnate illegal alien maids.

President Trump asked members at his Mar-a-Lago Club about their views on gun control in the wake of the shooting at a nearby Florida high school, The Washington Post reported Sunday.

Trump reportedly asked the members about whether or not he should take an active stance on gun control laws over the holiday weekend. He also told them that he was closely watching the media appearances made by student survivors of the shooting, according to the Post.

Student survivors called on Trump and lawmakers to take action on gun control in the wake of the shooting that left 17 people dead. Several survivors made appearances on Sunday morning shows.

The White House announced Sunday that Trump will host a "listening session" with students to discuss school safety measures.

And the president met with survivors of the shooting in the hospital on Friday, as well as first responders and law enforcement.

The president reportedly spent the weekend watching television and complaining about the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, according to the Post.

He also met with Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) to discuss various legislative priorities. The pair also discussed the shooting, according to the White House.

Trump lashed out on Twitter throughout the weekend, slamming the FBI over the Florida shooting, criticizing his national security adviser H.R. McMaster and attacking the probe into ties between his campaign on Russia.

Remnick-Indictment.jpg