Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

....and the stink continues....Mueller out of control....

Roger Stone 'prepared' for Mueller indictment

Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative and ally of President Donald Trump, said Sunday he is “prepared†to be indicted as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation if that’s where the probe leads.

“I am prepared should that be the case,†Stone said on "Meet The Press" after being asked if he was ready for a possible indictment. “But I think it just demonstrates, again, this was supposed to be about Russian collusion, and it appears to be an effort to silence or punish the president’s supporters and his advocates.â€

Stone reiterated that he felt Mueller’s team has found “no evidence whatsoever of Russian collusion,†so he speculated that they may work to connect him to other crimes instead...

https://www.nbcnews.c...ictment-n875796

I propose that both gentlemen agree to join the Weightwatchers , see a proper hairdresser and call off the rest.

The rocketman shall not give up his beloved bombs and neither will the holy men from Iran follow instructions from lunatic fringes called Bolton or Pompeo . To forget about the Donald. I wish I would be wrong.