Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"the highest level of special"

not true

New Zealand has the Highest Level of Special, HIGHEST LEVEL OF SPECIAL, WITH ALL COUNTRIES IN THE UNIVERSE, so there! I am now to be made King of All Universes ....

New Zealand has the Highest Level of Special, HIGHEST LEVEL OF SPECIAL, WITH ALL COUNTRIES IN THE UNIVERSE, so there! I am now to be made King of All Universes ....

Remember this when I send for all your money

I note the following for you attention

Pages 2-3: "Beginning in or around June 2016, the Conspirators staged and released tens of thousands of the stolen emails and documents. They did so using fictitious online personas, including 'DCLeaks' and 'Guccifer 2.0.'"

Page 6: "The object of the conspiracy was to hack into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, steal documents from those computers, and stage releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

Page 8: "Beginning in or around March 2016, the Conspirators, in addition to their spearphishing efforts, researched the DCCC and DNC computer networks to identify technical specifications and vulnerabilities."

Page 16: "The Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, also communicated with U.S. persons about the release of stolen documents. On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, wrote to a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump."

Page 21: "Although the Conspirators caused transactions to be conducted in a variety of currencies, including U.S. dollars, they principally used bitcoin when purchasing servers, registering domains, and otherwise making payments in furtherance of hacking activity."

Page 25: Two of the defendants "knowingly and intentionally" conspired to "hack into the computers of U.S. persons and entities responsible for the administration of 2016 U.S. elections, such as state boards of elections, secretaries of state, and U.S. companies that supplied software and other technology related to the administration of U.S. elections."

Page 26: "In or around July 2016, KOVALEV and his co-conspirators hacked the website of a state board of elections ('SBOE 1') and stole information related to approximately 500,000 voters, including names, addresses, partial social security numbers, dates of birth, and driver's license numbers."