Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

BB, I am, tongue in cheek - paraphrasing Moore's Wife who said this, at a press conference just before Moore's loss in Alabama.

I am not endorsing such views, just using the lowest form of wit, sarcasm.

And If we'd met, you'd know I am not racist, openly or otherwise.

BB, I am, tongue in cheek - paraphrasing Moore's Wife who said this, at a press conference just before Moore's loss in Alabama.

I am not endorsing such views, just using the lowest form of wit, sarcasm.

And If we'd met, you'd know I am not racist, openly or otherwise.

then I apologise.....

Just saw Trump saying how the FBI is terrible, terrible and "what they're doing with those documents" is disgraceful.

He then went on to praise what the FBI did to investigate Hilary. Great job.

Then everyone said "What?"

This is not LSM, this is me watching Trump speak.

And I'm seeing talk of reporters, stocking up on food and water, warm clothes and portable phone chargers, in case of disruption, they may have to cover.

Other chat I've seen, though not in the last few days, raises the spectre, of gun toting, good ol' boys taking to the streets, if Trump looks like he's seriously under attack (significantly more so, than he is now)

More and more, (see what I did there?) in his public appearances, Trump is looking pensive, like a schoolboy about to he disciplined by a headmaster.

He's not addressing any curly questions from reporters, despite strutting up and down in front of them, to do so. What answers, he does give are "that's been answered already", or are quite illogical - see my post on FBI above

Splat

In an astonishing order, the Trump administration has banned the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from using seven words — including “fetus,†“transgender,†“diversity†and “science-based†— in any documents used to prepare the agency’s budget...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-administration-cdc-banned-words_us_5a348ed2e4b0ff955ad3221d

Next, he'll issue an edict that no one may use his name, unless it is in the form of a compliment...

White House: Trump's immigration policies could have prevented New York attack

The White House on Monday said President Donald Trump’s immigration policies against so-called chain migration could have prevented a suspected terror attack in New York City, blaming Democrats in Congress for blocking his plans.

https://www.politico...k-attack-290499

What next?

White man whose family is originally from Germany, is accused of sexual harassment by lots and lots of women... Send all people with German blood back to Germany?

Whomever up the chain of command stopped the FBI agents from investigating why arab nationals were taking flight lessons at a simulator may be more accurate.