Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

BB, if you believe that Trump did all that, then you'll believe this:

Actually, I am the deep state guy, who controls him, I am his puppet master, and I will cut him loose soon...

whats not to believe ?

- did he win the republican candidates ?..... yes

- did he beat Clinton...... yes

- is the stockmarket up ?...... yes

- is unemployment down ? .... yes

- does he have a hostile congress ?.......yes

all verifiable facts, no ?

makes one wonder.....

disclaimer = I have enough on my mind to give a shit about what happens to Trump, or US politics in general

BB

- does he have a hostile congress ?.......yes. One wrong.

But - can go back 9 years:-

- did he (Obama) win the democratic candidates ?..... yes

- did he beat Clinton...... yes

- is the stockmarket up ?...... yes

- is unemployment down ? .... yes

- does he have a hostile congress ?.......no*

* In the November 4, 2008, elections, the Democratic Party increased its majorities in both chambers, giving President Obama a Democratic majority in the legislature for the first two years of his presidency. ...

This Congress has been considered one of the most productive Congresses in history in terms of legislation passed since the 89th Congress, during Lyndon Johnson's Great Society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_States_Congress

So -- what is the point?

Initial talks underway about Trump interview in Mueller Russia probe

Excerpt:

Robert Dallek, a presidential historian, said any risk in Trump speaking to the special counsel under oath depends on what he would say.

"It very much depends on whether the president has things to hide. If there's really nothing to hide, then I would think there's no danger in him sitting down with anyone and speaking freely to them," Dallek said. "But if there are things to hide, obviously there are risks."

https://www.nbcnews....a-probe-n835506

Disclaimer - nothing in this post suggests, or is intended to promote, or implies, any negative view, of the female of the Human species in any way shape or form.

Members of this board with limited cognitive functionality, may choose to be outraged, by the lack of gender bias contained in this post, but such outrage is neither sought, nor desired by the author

Graham: I no longer think Trump is a ‘race-baiting religious bigot’

excerpt

"He ran against 17 Republicans and crushed us all. He ran against the Clinton machine and won. So all I can say, is you can say anything you want to say about the guy. I said he was a xenophobic, race-baiting, religious bigot. I ran out of things to say. He won,†Graham said on “The View.â€

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/367925-graham-i-no-longer-think-trump-is-a-race-baiting-religious-bigot

So it doesn't matter what qualities anyone in America brings with them, because winning is the only thing that matters. Hitler won elections, Mussolini, Mugabe, (Farting Noise)

Disclaimer - nothing in this post suggests, or is intended to promote, or implies, any negative view, of the female of the Human species in any way shape or form.

Members of this board with limited cognitive functionality, may choose to be outraged, by the lack of gender bias contained in this post, but such outrage is neither sought, nor desired by the author

KUSHNER'S ISRAELI REAL ESTATE CONNECTIONS RAISE SUSPICION

Trump’s son-in-law turned senior adviser tasked with leading his Middle East peace initiative, has reportedly entered into new business relationships with Israeli financial institutions during his short time in government.

The New York Times reported on Sunday that Kushner’s firm received an investment nearing $30 million from Menora Mivtachim, one of Israel’s largest insurers, in the spring of 2017, shortly before Kushner visited Jerusalem with the president on an official visit.

http://www.jpost.com...estate-533077#/

So the Trump family really does view this Presidency as a money making opportunity...

The words of Donald Trump

“Just so you understand, there’s been no collusion, there’s been no crime, and in theory everybody tells me I’m not under investigation. Maybe Hillary [Clinton] is, I don’t know, but I’m not,†Trump told reporters at Camp David. “But we have been very open. We could have done it two ways. We could have been very closed, and it would have taken years. But you know, sort of like when you’ve done nothing wrong, let’s be open and get it over with.â€

https://www.washingt...m=.db4dd1456453

In theory, everyone is telling him - - in practise? maybe no-one is telling him...

Y'know, people may disagree with my opinions and attitudes, here on the board and in real life...

But I haven't had a book written about me, called 'The Dangerous Case Of Coss', a compilation of 27 essays by psychiatrists and mental health experts, offering the view that Coss "presents a clear and present danger, to our nation (USA).

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11971826