Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Germany has rarely been doing better than now , even without a regular government .

I noticed what great shape Germany was in with all the migrants in Düsseldorf....what a mess! great shape with all the attacks

and rapes....guess Merkel is giving out kool aid to keep all quiet and happy....

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.....

http://thehill.com/h...n-investigation

Good, Evil Bitch!

Rumor has it, that Hillary is already wearing an ankle bracelet so she won't flee prosecution and the USA...

all the attacks and rapes....guess Merkel is giving out kool aid to keep all quiet and happy....

You are dumber than you look.

Rumor has it, that Hillary is already wearing an ankle bracelet so she won't flee prosecution and the USA...

if this was the case, it'd be a matter of public record.

Aaaah rumour - no room for fact in your tiny little cranium? Cranium: look it up...

The problem with the Trump followers is that they do not allow reality confuse their views of the world . Nuff said .

Not quite 'nuff, well said that man.

• Like 1

Since the publication of Michael Wolff's book on Trump. There has been wall to wall coverage, on the televisual extravaganza.

Objectively, it all sounds like salacious, scuttle butt, albeit based on truth.

What I don't understand is why the White House and Trump himself, went the extra distance, to ensure that the book has become a number one, is sold out and has given it's Author, super star status.

Any normal person would have given a three word statement, "Rubbish, no comment".

Trump seems to, despite protestations to the contrary, relish the attention.

I reckon his limited view of the world goes like this.

"Best business man in the world", "best TV star in the world", "best President ever", "most famous man ever"....

For a good 7 point precise of the book, read this: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/the-7-most-shocking-details-from-michael-wolffs-bombshell-trump-book

You are dumber than you look.

if this was the case, it'd be a matter of public record.

Aaaah rumour - no room for fact in your tiny little cranium? Cranium: look it up...

Not quite 'nuff, well said that man.

since when is this board in the business of insulting people with a different opinion ?

and since when is this USA thread the playground for only 2-3 posters who tolerate only one view ?

BB

If you research the thread and look at Cavanami's and my posts, you'll see that Cavanami has insulted me and my tiny little kool aid island in the past.

If we are to abide, by a no insult rule, then I am happy to do so, and I also claim the right to be extended that courtesy.

I also claim the right, to point out what an idiot and how wrong Trump is. By quoting real events and facts.

Ergo, the opposite side of this would have to be, by definition, proving that such events did not happen, or proving such facts, wrong.

Lathering everything with the term "Fake" is not acceptable proof.

No more insults from me, I'll continue to post real events and facts however. For those who choose not to believe verifiable reporting I can only suggest, get real proof for such beliefs.