Kuala Lumpur

BritTim

Penang - very shitty.

Watch out for horendous Indian ladyboy hookers of Chulia Street at night - very aggressive!

A lot of the hotels have "massage" centres, but I've never seen freelancers on the streets much or in the bars of Penang / Georgetown.

The Cathay Hotel has a good massage centre with some really cute PRC girls, but English is virtually non-existent. Save your RM and wait until KL again.

• 2 months later...
That's what they call a "Papaya Farm" in KL. Basically gogo bar-like parties that happen in different locations each night (but not every night). Never advertised.

Ask your taxi driver to take you to one. They'll know where, especially if Chinese.

Sounds interesting, but I'm not that keen to be surrounded by that many horny (and drunk..) Malaysian guys, even if they are generally less aggressive than their counterparts in Oz. Alcohol makes us all 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

• 4 months later...

Well, unless I come into serious money, I'll be avoiding KL from this point forward. I dont have any issues with the money I spent during my time with several wonderful Filipinas, I dont even have any issues with the African and Euro women that leave you with 'standing room only' in the Beach Club, but I do have an issue with a (Jug-sized) glass of Carlsberg going from 30 Ringgit to 120 Ringgit the minute 'Happy Hour' finishes. Thats dangerously close to the money I paid for several hours of 'companionship' with girls who made me very happy - as much as I like beer, paying the equivalent of 1200 baht (!) for one is total crap.

Unlike BKK, struggling with low season, KL was going off - Aussies everywhere. A strong dollar is great, but not when it means nightclub owners feel the need to start charging such ridiculous prices, and the crowds/traffic really wore me down. Chiang Mai was also crowded, but not a patch on KL - that is one city I plan to avoid in future.

Well, unless I come into serious money, I'll be avoiding KL from this point forward. I dont have any issues with the money I spent during my time with several wonderful Filipinas, I dont even have any issues with the African and Euro women that leave you with 'standing room only' in the Beach Club, but I do have an issue with a (Jug-sized) glass of Carlsberg going from 30 Ringgit to 120 Ringgit the minute 'Happy Hour' finishes. Thats dangerously close to the money I paid for several hours of 'companionship' with girls who made me very happy - as much as I like beer, paying the equivalent of 1200 baht (!) for one is total crap.

Unlike BKK, struggling with low season, KL was going off - Aussies everywhere. A strong dollar is great, but not when it means nightclub owners feel the need to start charging such ridiculous prices, and the crowds/traffic really wore me down. Chiang Mai was also crowded, but not a patch on KL - that is one city I plan to avoid in future.

Thanks for the update, GD.

So - just out of interest... how much were you paying the girls in Beach Club for their time?

I remmeber when I last took a girl from there (which happened quite regularly, but last time was 2007) it was VERY hard to find a girl for long time - they all wanted short time - and the Filipinas wanted about 300RM for a short time. How are the prices now? (Viet and Chinese girls wanted even more!)

Thanks for the update, GD.

So - just out of interest... how much were you paying the girls in Beach Club for their time?

I remmeber when I last took a girl from there (which happened quite regularly, but last time was 2007) it was VERY hard to find a girl for long time - they all wanted short time - and the Filipinas wanted about 300RM for a short time. How are the prices now? (Viet and Chinese girls wanted even more!)

I admit that the girls I was with werent ecstatic with 150RM, but they drank a lot of my booze and enjoyed excellent food of *their* choice well away from the Beach Club and environs. All up, they seemed pretty happy, but I dont think the Russian/African women would have been. If anything, I would have been happier if the Filipinas had done the deed and left, but the lure of a comfortable bed and aircon was obviously more attractive than haggling with a Malaysian cabbie at 4am ....

Archived