"BAR 4".

dddave

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popped into Bar4 early yesterday evening for the first time, in fact my first time on Soi 4 for probably 6 years! Decent bar, good screens for watching the sport and good prices, however the staff, at least the ones that I met weren't up to scratch.

Sorry about that Munchie. No excuse but I have heard it is terribly quiet around town. I am back in a couple of days and will stir them up a bit.

I am actually looking forward to popping in and sitting down. There will be a lot of new staff who don't know me. It is a classic when they try that shit on me. I just sit there and look at them stonefaced. The girl will have no idea what is going on. Then one of the other girls will come over and whisper in her ear. Then a complete look of shock horror on her face, loads of wai's, sorry boss etc.

But anyways - all places have good days and bad days. ;-)

Cheers,

Mark

• 1 month later...

Lot's of changes in the street. Now it looks like the tailor shop next to Morning Night + Stumble Inn + Photo shop are being merged. Strikers is being rebuilt in the Rajah Carpark and the old Strikers is now Hillary 4.

Lot's of changes - let's see if for the better or worse.

Cheers,

Mark

post-17534-0-59830300-1342875315.jpg

Archived