"BAR 4".

dddave

Hey Shygye, are you going to report the death of Don Meredith (the greatest thing to ever happen to to the NFL) or do I have to do it?

I swear, my first thought upon hearing the news was surprise he wasn't already dead yet, the second thought was that he died young, at 72.

Drunk or not, he kept Howard Cosell in his box and entertained a generation. Never mind he was a great quarterback.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just visited this bar for the first time on Sunday evening. Very nice place: great decor, nice open feeling with high ceilings, music not too loud. Extra points for serving the entire bottle of beer in the standard "concealed" mode used for days on which bars "are not serving alcohol" (Strikers across the street was only serving part of each bottle, and charging regular price for it anyway).

Very nice selection of girls, too...most on the more ample side, which is perfect for me, haha. A lot of former Strikers girls too.

Hey Shygye, are you going to report the death of Don Meredith (the greatest thing to ever happen to to the NFL) or do I have to do it?

I swear, my first thought upon hearing the news was surprise he wasn't already dead yet, the second thought was that he died young, at 72.

Drunk or not, he kept Howard Cosell in his box and entertained a generation. Never mind he was a great quarterback.

... turn out the lights,

the party's over ...

Meredith would probably have had to get drunk to put up with "Howud". Until Tim McCarver came along, "Howud" was probably the biggest sports wanker on the planet.

HH

Archived