Pubs That Organise Golf Trips in Patters?

MooNoi

Anyone got any idea?

I know there's places that organise weekly tournaments etc, but my buddy and I aren't good enough for that. Well, he probably is, but not me. :doah:

We don't want to piss off more serious players in a tournament or take it too seriously.

Obviously, a few of the "easier" courses would be the right option for us.

Is there any bar / pub / company that would organise 2 or 3 days of golf for two people who just want to have a relaxing day out and hit a few balls whilst in Pattaya?

We'd want transport, green fees, caddies and club hire as well - basically, the full package.

Thanks in advance.

Moo.

:beer:

(Munchie - we need a golf smilie!) :grinyes:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what the charges are but pretty much any travel desk in a hotel should be able to set you up.

Read the post again. He is interested in setting up the golf thing while drinking beer and ogling, perhaps slamming, hot Pattaya BGs.

Any wimp, or even homosexual, can walk into a hotel or travel agent and get this done. The definition of manhood, where the real men are separated from the wannabes, is to be able to do it while combining beer and prostitution.

From a personal point of view I applaud his ability to prioritize.

Not sure what the charges are but pretty much any travel desk in a hotel should be able to set you up.

Read the post again. He is interested in setting up the golf thing while drinking beer and ogling' date=' perhaps slamming, hot Pattaya BGs.

[color:blue']Yup. I did see that on first glance but forgot about it when starting my reply.

I do remember one place that had a flyer up about such a thing. Think it was in the square.[/color]

Any wimp, or even homosexual, can walk into a hotel or travel agent and get this done. The definition of manhood, where the real men are separated from the wannabes, is to be able to do it while combining beer and prostitution.

From a personal point of view I applaud his ability to prioritize.

[color:blue]If that constitutes manhood, I must be a man among men. Many years ago, I played in a golf tourney in Borocay. Before the tourney, I flew to TH, spent a few days with my regular at the time, brought her with me to the tourney and didn't hardly have a sober hour there, including playing then returned home to my lovely Thai wife, to which I am no longer married.

Did I cover all the points you raised of manhood?[/color]

Archived