Day time availability

AD1985

Since I must answer the phone during US hours, I'll need to be awake during 12:00am to 8:00am every day (I don't like making drastic sleep cycle changes on the weekends). Bringing a girl home before work hours is probably a bad idea, so I'm left with going out after, which is roughly 8:00am to 11:00am or so.

Is there any action around this time? If so would a daytime girl expect to stay for a "long time?" (This wouldn't work well unless she wants to go to sleep at noon)

There are some massage places open that early, but usually it's a skeleton crew (though don't expect any skinny ones). Try sois Chaiyaboom and Honey Inn. These would most likely not be the best lookers.

If you want to shoot for higher quality, I'm guessing the best thing to do would be to get some phone numbers and make arrangements to meet.

How late are most places open? Do the stunners tend to go quick?

These questions are troll-like. You'll need to explain your situation--how can you possibly not know the answer to those questions? The only scenario I can fathom would be a person who has never been to Pattaya and is too lazy to read a little bit about the place. Oh, yeah, there's also the troll scenario.

How late are most places open? Do the stunners tend to go quick?

These questions are troll-like. You'll need to explain your situation--how can you possibly not know the answer to those questions? The only scenario I can fathom would be a person who has never been to Pattaya and is too lazy to read a little bit about the place. Oh' date=' yeah, there's also the troll scenario.

[/quote']

Sorry, didn't realize my questions would offend.

Some of the MP's I've been using start as early as 10.00 am, and once you know who works there, they are often happy to meet earlier.

A few years ago, I had reason to be in jomtien at 9.00 am, and then had a few hours on my hands. I befriended a very pleasant young woman in Yellow House Soi 6 jomtien, who, being notified in advance was more then happy to open up for business at 9.00. Bonus was no other customers, so privacy.

Archived